Best Piece of Me Leg. Ever.

Roger

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stateofgracebritney said:

In my opinion, she was at her best in 2015 and 2016, probably because Glory had just been finished/released.

Even though us, fans, are all tired of Piece of Me, it was actually really good to increase her confidence and grow as a performer. She wasn’t bad in 2018, i think she just needs new music to keep her excited and not bored too quickly.

Totally agreee, thanks to POM , WE START ENJOYING again her shows...

remember that before piece of me,,, she was really bad, TBH, 

thanks to piece of me, she gain her confiedence back, ....

12 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Totally agreee, thanks to POM , WE START ENJOYING again her shows...

remember that before piece of me,,, she was really bad, TBH, 

thanks to piece of me, she gain her confiedence back, ....

Yup. I kind of avoided POM 1.0 in general. The few clips I saw were disheartening. When POM 2.0 revamp began, in February 2016, I saw clips on Instagram and was interested so I looked on YouTube and was blown away. It brought back feelings that I had forgotten about ! And my best friend around that time suggested a Vegas trip for his 30th, and that’s when I knew it was meant to be. I had to go see her residency. And it was beyond amazing. I’ll never the feeling of seeing her up close and looking so immaculate. It was overwhelming :crying4:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived