We Need To Talk About Britney's Newest Instagram Pic

BKSTYL3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Britney you found an even worse photographer than Randee. Queen of downgrades and "just when you thought it couldn't get worse..." :clap: I do wonder though if maybe she edits the photos themselves after someone else works on them? Like how she cuts her costumes up. Her mouth here looks like one of those little Japanese animation cartoon character mouths. 

latest?cb=20130331183241

8 hours ago, Lilith said:

you need a new pair of eyes lilly jay murp. Her mouth and body are photoshopped. It's not "negativity" it's the reality. Obviously we will discuss it whenever she posts a photoshopped picture which is pretty often unfortunately! Not our fault :well:

Waist is photoshopped I believe, but you guys analyze too much. It looks decent, but I agree she didn't have to do it at all. 

And for mouth, I see quite well thank you, maybe she photoshopped it but I don't see nothing strange about its size because it could be easily just a face expression; my mom does it always for pics and I don't get why because mouth and lips appear smaller that way (and nowadays most people want to have their lips appear bigger), but that's the way she likes it. 

Archived