B10 theories

stateofgracebritney

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people hate me already in here for always bringing this up (but people keep bringing up the same threads), but you see, every year that a new Pokémon generation has come out (in America) there has been a Britney album too. (Note that there are more Britney albums than Pokémon generations, thus there have been years where we had new albums (Britney and Circus) but no new Pokémon).

• 1998 - Gen I - BOMT (this was the single but I take it as the beginning of first era)
  • 2000 - Gen II - OIDIA
  • 2003 - Gen III - ITZ
  • 2007 - Gen IV - Blackout
  • 2011 - Gen V - FF
  • 2013 - Gen VI - BJ
  • 2016 - Gen VII - Glory

Coincidence? :umok: So can we expect:

• 2019 - Gen VIII - B10???

Pokémon has basically confirmed the new generation is coming next year, so I'm hoping we get B10 by then. :tiffhair:

We could get it earlier though, but I doubt it. She's still performing in October. She's released albums in December before, but I just don't see that happening this year for some reason. We would have tons of rumors already, since they're the worst to keep secrets. 

If we don't get a new album within a year, prior or after the release of Gen VIII it'd be the first time in 20 years that the tradition is broken. 

29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Some people hate me already in here for always bringing this up (but people keep bringing up the same threads), but you see, every year that a new Pokémon generation has come out (in America) there has been a Britney album too. (Note that there are more Britney albums than Pokémon generations, thus there have been years where we had new albums (Britney and Circus) but no new Pokémon).

• 1998 - Gen I - BOMT (this was the single but I take it as the beginning of first era)
  • 2000 - Gen II - OIDIA
  • 2003 - Gen III - ITZ
  • 2011 - Gen V - FF
  • 2013 - Gen VI - BJ
  • 2016 - Gen VII - Glory

Pokémon has basically confirmed the new generation is coming next year, so I'm hoping we get B10 by then. :tiffhair:

We could get it earlier though, but I doubt it. She's still performing in October. She's released albums in December before, but I just don't see that happening this year for some reason. We would have tons of rumors already, since they're the worst to keep secrets. 

If we don't get a new album within a year, prior or after the release of Gen VIII it'd be the first time in 20 years that the tradition is broken. 

Omg this is so cool!!! I didn’t know about that :OMGney:

Im certain now that we can rule out this year. we're now mid September and we would have known about it by now if it was getting released this year. but im positive we'll get a new album in 2019 for sure. if you look at her past albums since circus, theres always been 2-3 year gap between albums

Circus -FF [Dec 2008 - March 2011]  roughly 2 and a 1/2 yrs 

FF - BJ [March 2011 - Dec 2013] - over 2 and a 1/2 years

BJ - Glory [Dec 2013 - Aug 2016] 2 years 8 months

its  already over 2 years since glory so I defiately think B10 will be released in 2019. plus shes been working on it since the end of 2016 so  must be over half finished by now

7 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Im certain now that we can rule out this year. we're now mid September and we would have known about it by now if it was getting released this year. but im positive we'll get a new album in 2019 for sure. if you look at her past albums since circus, theres always been 2-3 year gap between albums

Circus -FF [Dec 2008 - March 2011]  roughly 2 and a 1/2 yrs 

FF - BJ [March 2011 - Dec 2013] - over 2 and a 1/2 years

BJ - Glory [Dec 2013 - Aug 2016] 2 years 8 months

its  already over 2 years since glory so I defiately think B10 will be released in 2019. plus shes been working on it since the end of 2016 so  must be over half finished by now

I agree with you... probably not coming this year

19 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

• 2000 - Gen II - OIDIA
  • 2003 - Gen III - ITZ
  • 2011 - Gen V - FF
  • 2013 - Gen VI - BJ
  • 2016 - Gen VII - Glory

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Totally agree,  let's hope we have a video like WORK ***** , to start and promote the new era/residency 

Lets hope for a better video than Work *****.... Huge budget, daring concept, visually stunning etc etc and maybe a TTWE quality song to get people moving, and replace WB as an opener. 

Archived