I can't wait to hear what direction Britney going in for the next album

Cappycorn87

1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

OMG Seriously?? why??? im not being funny but Cher has 'worked to the bone' for the past 50 years and has just released something like her 27th album and is going back on tour next year and she is 72 years old!!! Of course shes at the point of her career where she can take  a few years off  to relax and live a life. But, I cant imagine completely retiring at 36 and spending the next 40-50 years of your life [touchwood you live a good age] doing completely nothing

also, I know shes a multimillionaire but you'd think even that kind of money would run out eventually especially as shes probably so used to a lavish lifestyle and lives in a mansion that costs fortunes and has like 10 cars or something. 

yeah but cher was blessed with decent management and not such a horrid life. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, stefihilton said:

yeah but cher was blessed with decent management and not such a horrid life. 

Well yeh actually you have a point. plus I get the impression from cher that she still loves what she does. I still cant see Britney retiring completely. she'll retire from touring/performing before 50 I think but will continue to make music 

On 9/12/2018 at 7:19 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

I remember when she did an interview early last year when she started on the album, she had said she had no direction at the moment

I'm sure she mostlikely has figured out what direction she's going in and I can't until she spills the details when she's ready to

The same direction she's been doing for years; no one

Archived