Here's Why Britney Needs To Be A Special Guest On 'RuPaul's Drag Race'

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

She would probably say something extremely homophobic and end up on a buzzfeed article.

Also I can imagine her looking super uncomfortable and hating the big personalities. 

I wonder if her one liners will be fed to her like on XFACTOR or will she just say ‘you were amazing’ to everyone again.

Britney may be awkward, shy, but she’s not saying anything “extremely homophobic” are you serious? You realize 80 percent of her dancers,  creative team, makeup crew, etc are queer. Girl bye.  :surething:

giphy.gif

How do these things devolve into such negativity? 

:nochillbrit:

37 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Britney may be awkward, shy, but she’s not saying anything “extremely homophobic” are you serious? You realize 80 percent of her dancers,  creative team, makeup crew, etc are queer. Girl bye.  :surething:

giphy.gif

Remember her “gays are somewhat girls” comment? Problematic af, even if she didn’t intend for it to be

1 minute ago, P'NutButterney said:

I get inspiration from them on almost all of my songs. They're somewhat girls, so it's so inspiring to do stuff that they like to hear, like the cool 'in' stuff. Whatever I do for each record is definitely inspired by them.

:tifflmao:

11 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

She would probably say something extremely homophobic and end up on a buzzfeed article.

Also I can imagine her looking super uncomfortable and hating the big personalities. 

I wonder if her one liners will be fed to her like on XFACTOR or will she just say ‘you were amazing’ to everyone again.

Those lines were fed!?:airpls:

Ideal RPDRney, part 1:

It would be spectacular if a new season coincided with a new Britney Era/residency/project/etc. Britney would be fresh and rejuvenated from an amazing Hawaiian vacation, and in terrific spirits. Boys are healthy and happy. K-Fed bullshit squared away. Britney’s been on top of her yoga game. All is well is Britney land, mama is back in touch with her inner icon, feeling inspired. Team Britney and Team Ru has been in touch and has discussed at length on an optimal format that would benefit both parties. Britney, Ru, Michelle, and some of the Ru’s inner circle have been hanging out and hitting it off quite well! In fact, Britney and Michele have bonded over being mothers and all. 

RPDR is a drag show, so I’m thinking, Britney should look flawless, and polished. Something dramatic, but true to Britney’s essence, while still fun and suitable for the show:

giphy.gif

Thoughts? Ideas?

TBC....

On 9/12/2018 at 8:01 PM, Khoazie said:

giphy.gif

She wouldn’t mean to of course but all the butthurt buzzfeed basics of the world would take it badly. Britney has said problematic things very frequently since about 2008 but on a show like this with a rabid following it wouldn’t be let go as easy I imagine.

I think it would be a cool chance for her to do something fun but Britney as she is now would bomb on it, just my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

She wouldn’t mean to of course but all the butthurt buzzfeed basics of the world would take it badly. Britney has said problematic things very frequently since about 2008 but on a show like this with a rabid following it wouldn’t be let go as easy I imagine.

I think it would be a cool chance for her to do something fun but Britney as she is now would bomb on it, just my opinion.

Yeah I hear you. I mean, even Ru herself has gotten into hot water with some stuff said...poor Britney. Ideally, Michelle or ru would spend some time beforehand with Britney, and prep her beforehand so that she doesn’t end up angering folks? But yeah, there are some rabid fans of RPDR....

On 9/11/2018 at 4:09 PM, Khoazie said:

mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:647601?quality=0.8&format=jpg&width=980&height=551

Britney as a Guest on Rupaul's Drag Race is long overdue.  She's always been an icon to the queer community, and with her getting the GLAAD's Vanguard 2018 recently, it just makes so much sense.  Britney has spawned a legion of drag queens from all over the world.  LGBT people grew up listening to her music. 

latest?cb=20180515165351

charlie-hides-gif.gif?w=1100

A whole episode should be dedicated to all things Britney, and it would be spectacular.  

• What would this episode look like?
  • How would our queen look, what would she wear?
  • Mini challenge ideas?
  • Maxi Challenge ideas? 
  • Obviously, a whole runway would be dedicated to Queen Britney. Night of a thousand Britneys?? :OMGney:  What LOOKS would y'all like to see on that runway? 
  • And what would the Lip Sync for Your Life look like, and what song??  (We'll pretend Honey Mahogany vs. Vivienne Pinay and Charlie Hides vs Trinity Taylor's LSFYL didn't happen)  

tumblr_m4elp3IGwA1qgb5p1o1_r1_250.gif

What would your ideal RPDR Episode tribute to Britney look like? Go IN, henney!  ;)

* this is meant to be a fun hypothetical exercise. Let’s Relax with the comments about awkwardney or RPDR’s shortcomings. Positive vibes—it’s drag. Lighten up! :)

I don't think it's a good idea. Her in the judging panel would be just her making the fake smile and the fake laughs. Also, her comments would be "its really cool." I love Britney but I don't think any reality competition show is the best route for her. 

Archived