What would be your reaction if Will.I.Am was announced as the executive producer of B10?

jamesedward94

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

If he just produced it and didn’t sing on it then it would be ok :demi:

No no. Actually, if I had to choose. it’d be the other way around. I don’t mind his voice, it’s his music that I cannot with!

It Should Be Easy is a great bop and some other songs were great too.

It's not Will's fault she did not want to sing her so called own songs.......We shouldn't hold Will responsable for the whole mess BJ was. Britney and her team approved and decided to release the mess it was.

Fans should REALLY hold Britney more responsable instead of thinking she's just whatever she is....

No hate but fans tend to point somebody to blame for no reason when the actual person to blame is right in front of u...

2 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

It Should Be Easy is a great bop and some other songs were great too.

It's not Will's fault she did not want to sing her so called own songs.......We shouldn't hold Will responsable for the whole mess BJ was. Britney and her team approved and decided to release the mess it was.

Fans should REALLY hold Britney more responsable instead of thinking she's just whatever she is....

No hate but fans tend to point somebody to blame for no reason when the actual person to blame is right in front of u...

He let slip (or produced) the alien glitch which is so obvious, the producer said it wasn't in his final song.

Archived