I just realized the biggest problem with this fanbase...

CharlieBlue8

35 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Most of us don’t like what she currently doing. That is the main complaint :whatitellu:

Cant argue there. 

I am a fan of Britney for her music and as a pop artist that is heavily depended on by good visuals. It’s common sense. You are way far off to say we only liked Britney because she is/was hot. Most of this fan base is gay men :jj:

What does Britney sell if it isn’t her visuals? 

She doesn’t sing or play an instrument. 

Then why are the gays always tearing her looks apart?  They liked her because she was pretty.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Then why are the gays always tearing her looks apart?  They liked her because she was pretty.  

I literally just said her whole image is looks. So it’s really not shocking that ppl are going to say things when she looks a mess. 

I mean if Britney sang and didn’t just post half naked picture on Instagram I would agree with you. 

Britney is only selling herself these days so ppl are going to comment. 

On 9/9/2018 at 6:36 AM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Nobody on here expects Primeney. We just expect Currentney to make the best of a bad situation. We could forgive the lack of dancing, if the attitude and outfits and staging was perfection. We could forgive the lack of live vocals if pre-recorded vocals were used. 

We don't expect Primeney, we expect 2016ney because she slayed only 2 years ago. 

14 hours ago, Born2Die said:

whitney-houston-reuters-498511185.jpg

QG1DSRG5ENK5L9VI-cp0x257x1300x908-fill81

michael_jackson.jpg

gallery-showbiz-aaliyah.jpg

Omg these :tiffanycries: MJ and AW I Have so much love for. But I’m a 90s kid, so Aaliyah and Whitney I grew up on big time. You guys watch that “Whitney” 2018 documentary it’s fierce. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I literally just said her whole image is looks. So it’s really not shocking that ppl are going to say things when she looks a mess. 

I mean if Britney sang and didn’t just post half naked picture on Instagram I would agree with you. 

Britney is only selling herself these days so ppl are going to comment. 

So what exactly ARE you disagreeing with from my original comment?

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

So what exactly ARE you disagreeing with from my original comment?

Music is what brought ppl with first and the image also sealed her spot. 

You made it sound like everyone is just drooling over hot 20 year old Britney and that is why they aren’t strong fans now. 

Ignoring the fact that current Britney isn’t delivering currently In any area which is why most fans are unhappy. 

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Music is what brought ppl with first and the image also sealed her spot. 

You made it sound like everyone is just drooling over hot 20 year old Britney and that is why they aren’t strong fans now. 

Ignoring the fact that current Britney isn’t delivering currently In any area which is why most fans are unhappy. 

I do agree that a lot of us like her voice but the majority liked her for her looks

Well she is our fav..we want to defend her and see the best in/for her..

But yea..in reality..she really doesnt care anymore.
She doesnt practice her choreo.
Doesnt get profesional make up which ends in her looking like a mess.
The bad costumes (which she cuts and buys from cheap online shops).
Leaves us starving for music for 2 years.

But it's not only her fault..like..her handlers should help her with these stuff..she does look smart and in the head most of the times but that thought changes when she says stuff like "I am busting my *** singing out there" or "Will.i.am created the "Its britney *****" phrase" or even "I dont know what Oops is about".

I get why many of her fans turned into haters and she really isn't helping herself..she has a legacy but she really isn't helping it stay respected.

Archived