Stefi Hilton

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Blackout - 10/10
  2. In The Zone - 9.5/10
  3. Circus - 9/10
  4. Britney - 9/10
  5. Baby One More Time - 7.5/10 (It's like going back to the 90s, I love it. And it has amazing songs)
  6. Glory - 6.5/10 (Awful cover and screenshotsphotoshoot, and the lyrics are one of her worst ever)
  7. Oops! I Did it again - 6.5/10  (I HATE the long endings of some of the songs. It's annoying)
  8. Femme Fatale - 5/10 (It has some really good songs but I feel like something's missing)
  9. Britney Jean - 4/10 (The ballads are amazing,even if she doesn't sing most of them)
2 minutes ago, maquisl said:

1. Glory - 6.5/10 (Awful cover and screenshotsphotoshoot, and the lyrics are one of her worst ever)
  2. Femme Fatale - 5/10 (It has some really good songs but I feel like something's missing)

FF- it’s missing her essence. 

Glory- ugh Idk what it is. I wanted to love it! It had all the right ingredients to be a quality album! But I never connected?

7 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Oops!...I Did It Again: 8.5/10

Thank you OP this is surprisingly more fun than I thought.

Anywho, OIDIA. Obviously my teenage self counted down the days until I could buy it the day of release. And it became my bible god knows how long. I forgot the point I was trying to make....

8 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

FF- it’s missing her essence. 

Glory- ugh Idk what it is. I wanted to love it! It had all the right ingredients to be a quality album! But I never connected?

You're right with FF.

My problem with Glory is that I feel the whole album is about ***. It's way too much and it doesn't have a song with which you can relate(well, maybe 2 or 3). And, for example, I love Just Like Me but the lyrics are so repetitive that it's boring. It ruins the song :tiffanycries: 

• 1 year later...

Archived