She isn't 'dancing'

Scrappy

In fact, she's going through the motions. She's over POM.  Here is the full show:

Watch the Hit Me Baby breakdown from 17:07.  She's bored to tears and not engaged or invested in the movements at all. 

I dare you to prove me wrong. Watch it from start to finish and try to count how many minutes of choreo is actually there.  Most of the show now is her standing, posing, walking one way, walking the other way, showing off her left side, showing off her right, while throwing her arms around ever now and then and fixing her ponytail.

Bored.PNG

I watched For the Record again this morning. The parts that made me post this today is when she says:

"When I tell people the way I feel they hear me, but they're really not listening. They hear what they want to hear. They don't really listen to what I'm telling them."

And

"It's like Groundhog Day every day. It's really boring. . . "  (This is where she describes how her life is like a jail sentence with no end in sight)

And

Her idea of heaven? "To have my kids on an island - and a man - and no one could get to us."

Here it is below:

I genuinely don't understand... why there are topics about wanting more music or another residency from Britney etc... Are her fans exactly like everyone else? Too selfish and wanting something from Britney?  Are they actually watching and listening? This was ten years ago. 

If Britney did another For the Record, what would she say now?

Britney - don't do another residency. Don't make another album of songs you don't care about.  Go home. Make your island and find another calling. You don't have to do this anymore. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think that she likes performing but that doing the same **** 5 years is just too boring.

What I dont understand is why she didnt change the show enough and frequently for it to not be boring for her. She has enough money and enough time to change things up. She could have changed the choreo of 1 section after every break and the show would have stayed relativly fresh.

I wouldnt take every workd in FTR as gospel. This was months after being hospitalized and the Cship was fresh and she was probably bitter about it. In the long run it helped her a lot and got her out of legal situations. + she said herself in 2016 that she is the happiest she has ever been. If that wasnt true why say it?? She could have just said that she is happy and blessed or whatever. But she said multiple times that she has never been this happy.  I think she likes making music and performing but not the work that goes into being a star (interviews, travelling, a lot of rehersals...)

1 minute ago, Avatar said:

I really don't think anyone is making her do these shows.

Does she regret doing them and get bored? Yeah..

agree. In every documentary we have seen they make it very clear that Britney is the boss and has final say on almost everything. Yes she isnt there when they make her scedule but im sure most celebrites arent around when their scedule is being made.

I think they said "hey you know that cheap asian tour you did last year?? Wanna do it in Europe?" She asked how much money she would get, they told her an estimate and she agreed to it. She was probably over it really fast but I dont think for a second that she is being forced to tour. lmao.

It’s sad. I think, deep down Britney loves her craft. I just think she’s depressed, and probably burnt out. Life be like that. I think she just needs a way to tap back into that part of herself again. 

I think she likes making music l.. she’s just can’t make it in the way she really wants.. her passion for making music and being creative is left on 2004-2007.. 

and don’t forget that she has a contract so she has to continue making albums - it’s not we who signed the contract - it’s her dad actually :jj:

abou me demanding new stuff - I can’t help myself.. I want new music, albums, choreography.. I even want to see her in movies leading roles... I prefer tv shows tbh with 15 season to see her new stuff every week :raven:

but I want her to be happy about it of course.. and I think she has to be free once and for all 

3 hours ago, Goku said:

she's going to release new music anyway even if the fans refuse to support her. 

^^^ Whether you place the blame on her, her team, whoever: it's happening. They want those coins, all those coins.

Honestly, at this point? She could retire and that would be fine with me. She could move into another occupation she might actually enjoy, and she'd have my full support. But I don't think it'd be fine with Team B.

Good luck convincing them though, OP.

Archived