Does Britney have a skincare routine?

Stefi Hilton

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Take care of your skin. I always remove my makeup and cleanse my face every night, I have to as I do a lot of shows; I perform four times a week so I can't go to bed without doing it.

First I'll remove my makeup with a wipe, then I love to use the Origins Pure Cleanser. I think Origins are really good as they're made with more natural ingredients, but still have a lot of science behind the products. The cleanser always leaves my face feeling really soft, and I can get rid of that 'caked in makeup' feeling."

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/beauty-hair/celebrity-hair-makeup/g22775058/britney-spears-on-iconic-looks-celebrity-crushes-and-starting-her-own-makeup-line/

so there was always a fourth show we didn't know about during the residency? :beynah: Queen of Private Shows :urite:

Onxyney had some skin struggles for some reason. I wonder if it was from her diet, hormonal or if she just didn’t care like she used to but something definitely changed around that time.

I think she does have a skin care routine now but it’s not elaborate like most celebs. I hope she’s moisturizing and putting on sunscreen! That’s the least she can do. 

Archived