Here's The Rumored Starting Date For Britney's New Las Vegas Residency

timito

On 9/9/2018 at 2:28 PM, Pinky98 said:

I reckon they’ll hire the dancers this month and hire all the designers, tour directors and choreographers etc and they’ll sort out all the props, logistics, contracts in October. they’ll rehearse the show in November and December and the single will be released on the 2nd December. Britney will have a couple weeks off over Christmas and start promo in January with the show starting 14th February 

Omg that all sounds perfect, I seriously hope this all comes true. Trying to keep my hopes down but I'm damn excited now! lol

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

February is too short notice for big ticket bookings. 

February is 4 months away and literally every tour has been announced 3-4 months ahead of opening.

Piece of Me - announced in mid-September 2013, opened late December.

Femme Fatale Tour - announced in March 2011, opened in June.

The Circus Starring... - announced in December 2008, opened in early March 2009.

The Onyx Hotel Tour - announced in December 2003, opened in March 2004.

Dates for DWAD were announced in late September for an opening of November 1st, and that was her biggest tour that also had it’s opening pushed back a few times.

I think besides like willie and Sarah she needs a whole new team I feel this way because she has gotten too comfortable on stage with her dancers and she just doesn't push her self I think If she had a new dance team she would push her self more because she feel less at ease with the new people and she would feel motivated by there energy I hope to dance better and perform 

Yeah, in one hand I think she should get a whole new team of dancers, so they can truly get rid of the old POM choreo and they are forced to learn a new one. 

But she seems so happy around them, that I don't really know if it would be worse for her to have to meet new people again and get comfortable around them. And I mean, I kinda have gotten too familiarized with them as well, Sarah, Chase, I also like the Hawaiian guy, I think he's really cool, and Pam Chu. I don't like Willie that much, but he's been with Britney since the Circus tour, almost 10 years, which I think makes him the backup dancer that has stayed with her the most. Chase started with Circus too, but hasn't been part of the international POM tours or the festivals, etc. 

I just wished they hired a great choreographer. I know Brian Friedman doesn't do as good as he used to, he's now too exaggerated and stuff, but maybe the watered down versions of his choreos would actually end up looking really good for Britney. 

I don't think having new dancers would necessarily change much. I think she just grew stagnant with those routines, and they were never really her style of dancing to begin with. I don't think the choreography was as bad as a lot of fans made out.. it wasn't great, but it looked decent when executed by most of the dancers - it just wasn't really suited to Britney. It's sad because he's gone, but Andre was seemingly the last choreographer she had who really got what worked for her, and was able to motivate her into really working hard and putting together strong routines (especially Circus, Mannequin).

I also really like how close she seems to be with her dancers. I get the feeling it's probably not easy for her to make new friends - first because she is who she is, and secondly because of her anxiety. I'm sure she could form similar connections with new dancers, but I like how she interacts with them.

• Super Mods
48 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, in one hand I think she should get a whole new team of dancers, so they can truly get rid of the old POM choreo and they are forced to learn a new one. 

But she seems so happy around them, that I don't really know if it would be worse for her to have to meet new people again and get comfortable around them. And I mean, I kinda have gotten too familiarized with them as well, Sarah, Chase, I also like the Hawaiian guy, I think he's really cool, and Pam Chu. I don't like Willie that much, but he's been with Britney since the Circus tour, almost 10 years, which I think makes him the backup dancer that has stayed with her the most. Chase started with Circus too, but hasn't been part of the international POM tours or the festivals, etc. 

I just wished they hired a great choreographer. I know Brian Friedman doesn't do as good as he used to, he's now too exaggerated and stuff, but maybe the watered down versions of his choreos would actually end up looking really good for Britney. 

I completely agree, I wouldn't miss Willie that much if they don't bring him back, his prissy attitude just rubs me the wrong way but he seems loyal to all the gay icons so I guess I can give him that. I think a fresh team would "freshen up" the place and Britney likes things fresh hence why she keeps updating her costumes (horribly) 

If she is doing another residency, she'll warm up to the new crew, her life is already sheltered so I wouldn't think it would be hard. 

I'm really iffy bringing Brian Friedman in, he hasn't really done anything iconic and his moves are way to masculine for Britney. I don't think he knows her at all and doesn't know her new body which is why his choreographies look bad on her and it just looks tragic in the end when she waters it down as fans will throw a fit that it shows Britney doesn't care. (yeah yeah I know she's already showing that but I believe she's not challenged in the right way or being given uninspired work)

Archived