Here's The Rumored Starting Date For Britney's New Las Vegas Residency

timito

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as this show is, as Larry Rudolph said, "completely different", then there wouldn't be much wrong with this.

With her catalog, there is a lot of things they can do.  Also, she needs to work with superior makeup people and stylists.  She must. 

There are some shots from the tour where she looks really great and if she worked with the aforesaid people on a consistent basis, she would look even better.

1 minute ago, zxcvb said:

As long as this show is, as Larry Rudolph said, "completely different", then there wouldn't be much wrong with this.

With her catalog, there is a lot of things they can do.  Also, she needs to work with superior makeup people and stylists.  She must. 

There are some shots from the tour where she looks really great and if she worked with the aforesaid people on a consistent basis, she would look even better.

You’re so right but who knows if they will change their ways for no reason. I am worried that even if it is a new residency they won’t invest as much creativity as we would like. I hope I’m wrong tho. 

2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Ooops! I Did It Again?

omg february 2019 is so early, wish it was a summer or even late 2019 so she could have time to release and proper promote a new album.

I agree. I would like a proper album release. If not, this new album will just be like BJ -- a promotional tool for Vegas.

2 minutes ago, Mario said:

I agree. I would like a proper album release. If not, this new album will just be like BJ -- a promotional tool for Vegas.

I think we have to give up on the idea that she will promote a new album like she did back in the day. From now on it will be mostly about her legacy. 

14 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

They're auditioning dancer in weeks.
She's been recording for a while now.
Everybody + their mothers confirmed a new residency early 2019.
They'll probably announce the thing in december with the new single and launching the new album in february 

2013 all over again

Just hope the album is a Glory 2.0 and Myah stays away from life

Archived