Which theme would you choose from these for B10

Stannedforever

Which theme would you choose from these  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:jj: I was thinking some musical themes for B10 and I have some ideas. Which one of these would you want to hear on B10

1. Hollywood glamour

Lyrically very melancholic and romantic, old school but with modern twist, 1920-1960 themed music videos, similar to lucky. Could be popular with both younger and older audience.

2. Disco & synthpop

Lyrics are not that important but every song is meant for dancing. Retro synths from 1970-1990 and producers like Giorgio Moroder. Could be popular with older audiences or revive disco for younger audiences.

3. Returning to her roots

Musically similar to her own early 2000s bubblegum pop like Oops...! and Britney but with more mature lyrics. Produced by Max Martin and Pharrel etc. Could revive bubbelegum pop (again) and gain back some of her older fans.

4. Ambient Album

Lyrically and musically very moody, not very danceable songs but will put you into trance. Tracks are long and mystical and for some even weird, Produced by Moby and Aphex Twin etc. Could be critical success but maybe commercial failure.

5. Eurodance

Very 90s, Lyrically songs are mostly about *** with double meanings, songs are very danceable and fun with catchy melodies and adlibs and easy to sing along, Most songs have rap verse on them. Could be smash hit on Europe but failure on USA.

6. "Spotify Popular"

Collaborating with Alan Walker, Calvin Harris, Marshmello, etc to create cookie cutter songs that younger people tend to listen. Lyrically and musically very mass produced but could be very popular with younger people.

7. Current pop

Sweetener 2.0

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want them to make a classic Britney album:

2 songs from Max Martin
2 songs from Pharrell Williams
2 songs from Bloodshy
2 songs from Danja
2 songs from Rodney Jerkins
2 songs from Guy Sigsworth

use her classic video directors: Nigel ****, Francis Lawrence, Joseph Kahn, Dave Meyers

use her classic tour team: Kurt N Bart for costumes, Wade to direct, Brian Friedman to choreograph

I would even love it if she got her classic dancers all together for the videos/tour

3 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I want them to make a classic Britney album:

2 songs from Max Martin
2 songs from Pharrell Williams
2 songs from Bloodshy
2 songs from Danja
2 songs from Rodney Jerkins
2 songs from Guy Sigsworth

use her classic video directors: Nigel ****, Francis Lawrence, Joseph Kahn, Dave Meyers

use her classic tour team: Kurt N Bart for costumes, Wade to direct, Brian Friedman to choreograph

I would even love it if she got her classic dancers all together for the videos/tour

joseph kahn would never work for her again

1 hour ago, MmmDani said:

Why?

cause they ****** with his work!

he shot perfume, her team ****** it up even though a director is supposed to have the final say in the final edit, and he ended up having a video he didn't like in his works, because of team B.

The MM drama after that for sure didn't help either, she has a pretty bad name in the industry when it comes to directors now.

2 hours ago, kasavas said:

he shot perfume, her team ****** it up even though a director is supposed to have the final say in the final edit, and he ended up having a video he didn't like in his works, because of team B.

The MM drama after that for sure didn't help either, she has a pretty bad name in the industry when it comes to directors now.

Do we know what Britney thought of the unedited/final release? I don’t remember her talking about it. 

3 hours ago, kasavas said:

Normal but that's  thanks to Larry,his team, his father and the pressure of the people before was not like that they had a good copit of B.

Archived