Born To Make You Happy

BlackoutExtreme

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:jlostare:The lyrics are little corny I mean she sounds so desperate and I can see why she don't want to perform that song anymore but...

This is one of her best looks from  BOMT era

tumblr_nzofflVYKq1r608gvo1_540.gif

Flawless dancing.

tumblr_oo7w4aTncS1w48wlho1_400.giftumblr_oo7w4aTncS1w48wlho3_400.gif

tumblr_oo7w4aTncS1w48wlho4_400.giftumblr_oo7w4aTncS1w48wlho8_400.gif

And the overall dreamy 90s production of the song:) One of her best songs for sure. Also it makes me so nostalgic because it was one of her signature songs in her early career until 2002 and she haven't been performing it since :wontcry:

I, personally, don’t believe the lyrics are corny at all. They actual have meaning and substance, much like Everytime (by no means am I comparing the two songs). 

1 minute ago, BlackoutExtreme said:

I live for the long note she hold at the end of the song! So good! Absolutely love this song too! Such a nice beat! 

Ugh and she’s cute as a button the way she sings and enunciates the lyrics! The song exudes nothing but positive vibes and is just so damn sugary and delightful.

1 minute ago, Khoazie said:

I’ve been on a nostalgic (I’m 34) kick with “I Will be there.” It makes me so happy the way she sings it.

One of my favourites off the album, it's really cute too:dorkney: the live version on that tennis court or whatever is one of her best early performance imo. Unfortunately, I was just a near in the future plan in 1999 though. I would have loved to experience the late 90s and of course 90s baby Britney

The version where she clears her throat and the guitar play at the start of the song! 

The way she enunciates he words, I can literally picture her lips curling into the microphone. Love love love.

1 minute ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

One of my favourites off the album, it's really cute too:dorkney: the live version on that tennis court or whatever is one of her best early performance imo. Unfortunately, I was just a near in the future plan in 1999 though. I would have loved to experience the late 90s and of course 90s baby Britney

They were an amazing time. I’m 35, I’ve lived through it all! So honored to be a part of her journey! 

1 minute ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

90s Britney is fking perfection. Adorable and lovable!

Just now, BlackoutExtreme said:

They were an amazing time. I’m 35, I’ve lived through it all! So honored to be a part of her journey! 

Ugh my feels! I’m 34 and I still revisit that album and my love for it changes for different reasons as the years go on!

Just now, falka said:

Lyrics are slightly disturbing, cuz living for someone else's happiness... Level of dedication is super heavy, but I can't help feeling pleasure while listening :magicjohnson:

It’s part of the magic! 

2 minutes ago, BlackoutExtreme said:

I can imagine it:giggleney: my favourite song at age 4 was Everytime, it was in the radio all the time and I was kindergarden age when I first saw Toxic and I'm rewatching it ever since I had access to Youtube (circa 10 years):hehehe: so this is my story

2 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

90s Britney is fking perfection. Adorable and lovable!

I have to agree:yay: so cute

10 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Ugh my feels! I’m 34 and I still revisit that album and my love for it changes for different reasons as the years go on!

Being long time fans, as we are, I can’t just abandon her because the POM tour was a complete train wreck. I’ve been fan for far to long. She a part of my life and always will be. 

Being long time fans, as we are, I can’t just abandon her because the POM tour was a complete train wreck. I’ve been fan for far to long. She a part of my life and always will be. 

Oh that’s a given. My two best friends who are also lifetime Stans are always saying how even when Britney is 80 and touring in a wheelchair, we will go.

Archived