Work ***** prerecorded vocals

Stefi Hilton

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She used the pre recorded WB vocals during at start of Vegas, along with quite a few more pre recorded vocals (there was a thread about this a few weeks ago). However, she just stopped using them. 

I think Britney doesn't like it; either performing to them or the sound of them--also going by the dubbing of FFT. There's no logical explanation for not using them on stage. 

Just now, Milo said:

She used the pre recorded WB vocals during at start of Vegas, along with quite a few more pre recorded vocals (there was a thread about this a few weeks ago). However, she just stopped using them. 

I think Britney doesn't like it; either performing to them or the sound of them--also going by the dubbing of FFT. There's no logical explanation for not using them on stage. 

maybe she feels they overshadow her actual live vocals. after all, she DOES sing live :schoolingtime:

24 minutes ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

Queen of live vocals, when will Xtina...

6I02.gif

Idk it sounds like she could be singing live here they do make mics that add special effects to voice and the way she is moving her face and lips she looks it appears that she might be singing because she is a bad lip synched usually and her lips aren't usually in sync with the words

Archived