POM residency VS POM tour.

The Greatest Show

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ydmc said:

POM in Vegas was bad. She wasn't in the mood 80% of the time and it felt wrong.

The European tour was really good, she was great and entertained really well.

y'all are just debbie downers

or you are delusional. POM in vegas was bland and she was only into it very rarely. .. POM Tour was her having epilepsy while fixing her hair for 90 minutes.

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

or you are delusional. POM in vegas was bland and she was only into it very rarely. .. POM Tour was her having epilepsy while fixing her hair for 90 minutes.

I reaaaally feel like you hate Britney Spears.

Like BIG TIME.

Why?

and

Why would you keep on posting and obsessing about her when clearly all that she's done is **** to you?

I don't get it.

I personally don't like Xtina, hence you don't see me posting **** about her on every corner on this forum. :yaknow:

I was at one of the shows in Europe, which I sincerely doubt was your case, it was banging, the crowd was lit as was Britney.

The video you posted is basically two or three dates over 4 years of Britney being bored, uncomfortable, not interested, performing for dead *** lazy Vegas touristy crowds.

If seeing an artist you enjoy having fun and enjoying to perform is hard to you, then yeah, sure, POM in vegas was great.

6 minutes ago, ydmc said:

I reaaaally feel like you hate Britney Spears.

Like BIG TIME.

Why?

and

Why would you keep on posting and obsessing about her when clearly all that she's done is **** to you?

I don't get it.

I personally don't like Xtina, hence you don't see me posting **** about her on every corner on this forum. :yaknow:

I was at one of the shows in Europe, which I sincerely doubt was your case, it was banging, the crowd was lit as was Britney.

The video you posted is basically two or three dates over 4 years of Britney being bored, uncomfortable, not interested, performing for dead *** lazy Vegas touristy crowds.

If seeing an artist you enjoy having fun and enjoying to perform is hard to you, then yeah, sure, POM in vegas was great.

I have been a fan since 1999 honey. The thing I hate is POM. 

the thing you brittards dont understand is that us angry fans dont hate BRitney we are frustrated at the WASTE OF TALENT. We are frustrated because the same woman that cant stop fixing her hair and looks like a complete amateur on stage used to be the best performer in the world. Nobody could even come close. None of us are expecting a return or primeney but we are watching her drastically get worse and worse at an alarming rate and its upsetting.

I would like nothing more than to sit here and praise her and think that she is doing amazing but as it is the last thing she did that was good was Slumber Party.

I was at the Mönchengladbach show honey.. which people here praised. I left 4 songs early becaue I didnt want to be stuck in traffic. ( I have never done that before) ´So that tells you how much I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the flamboyant gay guy dancing next to me than BRitney.

You can kid yourself and think that Britney is enjoying the tour more just because she is more energetic and moving like a bunny rabbit on crack but if you look at her face she looks just as desinterested as she did in vegas. Also faster movements doesnt equal quality.

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

I have been a fan since 1999 honey. The thing I hate is POM. 

the thing you brittards dont understand is that us angry fans dont hate BRitney we are frustrated at the WASTE OF TALENT. We are frustrated because the same woman that cant stop fixing her hair and looks like a complete amateur on stage used to be the best performer in the world. Nobody could even come close. None of us are expecting a return or primeney but we are watching her drastically get worse and worse at an alarming rate and its upsetting.

I would like nothing more than to sit here and praise her and think that she is doing amazing but as it is the last thing she did that was good was Slumber Party.

I was at the Mönchengladbach show honey.. which people here praised. I left 4 songs early becaue I didnt want to be stuck in traffic. ( I have never done that before) ´So that tells you how much I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the flamboyant gay guy dancing next to me than BRitney.

You can kid yourself and think that Britney is enjoying the tour more just because she is more energetic and moving like a bunny rabbit on crack but if you look at her face she looks just as desinterested as she did in vegas. Also faster movements doesnt equal quality.

don't call me a britard first.

then if you can't accept what she has to offer then just leave. 

you clearly don't like her.

you're obsessed with a fantasy of a teenage pop girl from 20 years ago.

If someone is delusional it's clearly not me.

I enjoy what Britney WANTS to offer. i'm not forced to buy into her music, shows, or anything.

I enjoy it.

Just let it go if it's unbearable. 

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She destroyed her image for the gp wearing horrible outfits, bad hair and terrible makeup. The residency was inconsistent too but at least she looked good on some dates. 

the GP wasn't attending the concert, only die hard fans lbr

2 minutes ago, ydmc said:

I enjoy what Britney WANTS to offer. i'm not forced to buy into her music, shows, or anything.

I enjoy it.

Stop acting like a Brittard and I will stop calling you one.

I obviously dont hate her or I wouldnt be here. Im not on Beyonce fan boards. YOu know why?? Because I actually hate her.

Im not obsessed with her past I see what she could improved and still have hope that she might be inspired and actually offer somehting good. She does do that every once is a while. LIke Glory... Or The Circus Tour or the Slumber Party MV. Every now and then we get glimmers that make me think that she will now live up to her potential and thats whats keeping me here. Belive me, Another residency like this and another album like BJ and Im gone.

Im not braindead and thats why I dont just blingly like everything that someone gives me. If you give me a Blackout I will praise the **** out of you. If you give me a performance like 2008 Xfactor (very simple but executed weill, looking nice and passionate) I will also praise you. If you give me a BJ and show up on stage looking like a hooker who cant afford a hairbrush then I will not like it and wont pretend to like it.

why dont you just block me if im so unbearable to you?

It is sooooo funny to see y’all praising the residency when y’all bitched about it for five years. 

The first year or so of POM was bad. Not as bad as fft but bad. Britney wasn’t energetic and didn’t seem interested. What brought the show as a whole to a decent level was the pretty awesome production value. In 2014, when Britney dyed her hair dark, things suddenly started getting better. She continued to improve until we got 2016ney, the best Britney we’ve seen since 2004. Then ig she got bored again, cause 2017’s pom was a mess. Brit had energy better than 13/early 14 but the outfits... and she seemed so disinterested. 

The early POMT dates were pretty awful. She seemed nervous and without the props, POM isn’t that good, esp of brit’s energy is off. However she continued to get better and by the end she was performing at 2016ney level, but with tics and uglier outfits. 

22 minutes ago, ydmc said:

I enjoy it.

They said they don't like POM. Clearly if we're on a Britney forum we have some kind of investment in the topic. Telling someone to leave just because you don't like their opinion is incredibly childish. Britard is putting it nicely, but you need to come up with better arguments than "Don't like it? Get out... cause I got nothing to suggest your opinion isn't painfully accurate except my minor temper tantrum 'cause everyone isn't kissing *** like me.... Oh and btw not a britard, shut up!"

2 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

They said they don't like POM. Clearly if we're on a Britney forum we have some kind of investment in the topic. Telling someone to leave just because you don't like their opinion is incredibly childish. Britard is putting it nicely, but you need to come up with better arguments than "Don't like it? Get out... cause I got nothing to suggest your opinion isn't painfully accurate except my minor temper tantrum 'cause everyone isn't kissing *** like me.... Oh and btw not a britard, shut up!"

I'm talking of their overall behaviour on this board.

i don't get why anyone would suffer the pain of posting on a board concerning someone they obviously hate so much.

this place is just filled with very vocal haters who basically always do that.

Back in the day, fft was **** according to most people. then when pom came around, pom was **** then FFT was amazing. then the tour was amazing and pom became ****.

It's just non constructive negative comments.

just for the sake of it. 

+ no one forces you to like what an artist puts out in general, be it from a painter, a singer, a performer.

Britney's entitled to her integrity, even if what she puts out isn't meeting the fantasy standards some people seem to have for her. She's handling her art the way she wants to. That's my point.

There's a big difference between making some comments about some things you did not like and CONSTANTLY shading her

13 minutes ago, Inuyasha said:

No Hate at all, just a genuine question. Have you ever liked POM? 

Yes.... Break the Ice when it did not have all the unnecessary grinding but still featured the epic choreo was the highlight of the show. I know the question wasn't directed to me, but there were moments. As a whole, POM is no DWAD. It's not even an Onyx, whose theme I despised but appreciated the fire and production value. Sadly, I'd even take her early mall tours of this mess as she genuinely looks disengaged and by the end, she'd trashed most of the choreo for straight up flailing and hair fixing. I'm not sure how anyone would like watching that, but maybe when you're there in person it's more the atmosphere that inspires as opposed to Britney herself.  it doesn't make me hopeful that anything moving forward will be good. Maybe she should stick to music videos?  At least those can be visually controlled.  

1 minute ago, ydmc said:

I'm talking of their overall behaviour on this board.

i don't get why anyone would suffer the pain of posting on a board concerning someone they obviously hate so much.

this place is just filled with very vocal haters who basically always do that.

Back in the day, fft was **** according to most people. then when pom came around, pom was **** then FFT was amazing. then the tour was amazing and pom became ****.

It's just non constructive negative comments.

just for the sake of it. 

Take it to private message then if your opinions are general and off topic. 

As far as 'constructive negative comments' go... If I put a burnt pizza in front of you, and you said it looks like charcoal crap, I wouldn't go and yell at you for pointing the obvious and questioning your general love of pizza.  Anybody with eyeballs can see that the decline from residency in Vegas to tour is horrific. That's what the OP said. Does that mean Britney (aka pizza) suck in general? No. Does that mean you hate Britney (aka pizza)? No. Should you stfu and eat the damn pizza and smile because everyone else wants to enjoy whatever crap is in front of their hungry selves? .... No. You have a right to like the burnt mess that is POM, others have a right to vocally say it looks like a giant flaming mess.

Archived