Britney was seen holding a book and the writer has been trying to contact her since. Here's what happened:

1 minute ago, kasavas said:

oh my God yes! It was you!

I even went back to that thread to try find who posted it but couldn't find it

updating the OP now <3 :hugs:

Ur forgiven :giggleney:

it shows also how m&g were from the start and how notoriously reclusive She was and introverted :paper:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, kasavas said:

She calls ticketmaster. She asks the employee if she gets to ask Britney a question. They don't really know, but they tell her that they hope she gets to ask more than one question for that amount of money. :selenerz:

SCREAMING AT THIS PART!!!! :gloria: This M&G mess! :queenie:

• Like 2
On 9/4/2018 at 9:26 PM, PokemonSpears said:

yeah we had a thread a while ago about this :mhm:

I always wanted to see the M&G pic

I do too. It sucks we don't have it.

On 9/4/2018 at 9:23 PM, fucknfurter said:

As a writer, I get it. I mean, you find out your book that flopped hard was actually read by someone-- and to top it off, it's one of the most famous people in the world? Yeah, I'd also have to ask them what they thought about it, because I'm sure Andrea's trying to figure out where she went wrong in her work. Or if her advice is even valuable at all if no one seemed to notice it. And since it caused her to look into Britney a little deeper and become a fan, its also finding out what your demographic might be, and the type of people who were attracted to your work.

I liked this story. :yaknow:

I do find it unfair the host got to see her instead of the writer though.

• Like 4