Piece of Me Tour Best Moments

TheCharmedTributes1

This forum has been full of negative threads lately (for the most of the tour tbh), so here's a positive thread for a change! :)

The video proves that when Britney's feeling it, she can still deliver a top notch performance. I just wish for B10 - if they're even planning anything for it - she'd pick a great, catchy first single and put her everything into at least one big tv performance of it. Maybe throw a line or two live (that's a reach, but it isn't impossible) and I think she'd do great.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive said it many times and i have to say it again, i LOVE the way Britney dance when she puts just a little effort in to it... she has a certain flow and effortless in her movements that i always loved and she looks so **** doing it.

I love the way she dances way more the her actual dancers, they are to much for me... i know dancers should exaggerate the moves but i never liked it, i think it looks just weird...  

8 hours ago, fabr_argent said:

jaja que grande! felicitaciones loquito! Aparte volvió dos veces sobre vos. Al final también un poco. :clap1:

También tengo otra anécdota que contar... En ese show, el del día 26, al finalizar freakshow, cuando ella repite el nombre del chico hacia el publico... Resulta que mi amigo y yo le estuvimos gritando 'Guapa' en español, pero al haber tanto ruido de tanta gente, ella entendió que le decíamos 'Robert' o algo así; Nos miró, y repitió el nombre del chico pensando que la estábamos corrigiendo :(

6 hours ago, Albertohdezgarcia said:

También tengo otra anécdota que contar... En ese show, el del día 26, al finalizar freakshow, cuando ella repite el nombre del chico hacia el publico... Resulta que mi amigo y yo le estuvimos gritando 'Guapa' en español, pero al haber tanto ruido de tanta gente, ella entendió que le decíamos 'Robert' o algo así; Nos miró, y repitió el nombre del chico pensando que la estábamos corrigiendo :(

Ah si, lo vi! TODO MAL ENTENDIÓ :blank: JAJAJAJ. 
Y cómo se llamaba el chico al final? 
te ganaste un follower en insta :jj: 

Archived