POM Birmingham

Slayer

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to the Birmingham show. I'm looking forward to it although I don't have any high expectations of it being an amazing show or anything. I've read all the criticisms of the tour so I sort of know what to expect, but I'm still looking forward to seeing Britney and having a good night out, which I haven't had in a while!

I thought I read that there isn't a Meet & Greet at her Birmingham show? You've already bought an M&G package, have you? If so, I hope it goes well for you. :)

1 hour ago, Osprey1464 said:

I'm going to the Birmingham show. I'm looking forward to it although I don't have any high expectations of it being an amazing show or anything. I've read all the criticisms of the tour so I sort of know what to expect, but I'm still looking forward to seeing Britney and having a good night out, which I haven't had in a while!

I thought I read that there isn't a Meet & Greet at her Birmingham show? You've already bought an M&G package, have you? If so, I hope it goes well for you. :)

I read this too, but the person who posted it on Twitter was also the original poster who said all m&gs must have been scrapped bc there was no longer one for Birmingham. Seems like this person is just full of false info - it must have just been too late for her to get a m&g ticket :yeahhh: obviously they have all been sold by now 

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

apparently she canceled the M&G after Paris.

check your e-mail or spam to see the livenation talking about your refund :mcwave:

i received an email a couple of hours ago from Live Nation giving me the details for the M&G stating i will be meeting britney and getting a photo with her etc

1 hour ago, Osprey1464 said:

aw honestly try avoid the negative threads, it genuinely is a great show and a lot of fun and you'll definitely enjoy it!

no there is definitely a meet and greet, only a few hours ago i received confirmation of it and all the details for it!

thank you, i appreciate it! you'll have a great time, ignore the negativity!

56 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

aw honestly try avoid the negative threads, it genuinely is a great show and a lot of fun and you'll definitely enjoy it!

no there is definitely a meet and greet, only a few hours ago i received confirmation of it and all the details for it!

thank you, i appreciate it! you'll have a great time, ignore the negativity!

I'm glad for you that the M&G is on, it would be so sad for her fans if it was cancelled. I hope she's in a good mood! ;)

Yes, I'm determined to enjoy the show. I know it's not a big lavish production on the scale of some of her past tours and there are elements about it that are disappointing (the terrible costumes, the miming to old CD recordings instead of at least pre-recorded 'live' vocals) but I've only been to one Britney concert before (Femme Fatale tour at Wembley Arena) and I've been really wanting to see her again, even though I know she's no longer in her prime. I've been a fan for so long! I did enjoy the FF show and I've read many fans say that whilst the POM tour is far from perfect it's still better than FFT, so I'm more than happy with that, lol! :D

Btw, do you think she will have a catwalk in Birmingham? It's just that all the seating plans for her other shows clearly showed a catwalk but not on the seating plan for Birmingham! It's confusing!

1 hour ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i received an email a couple of hours ago from Live Nation giving me the details for the M&G stating i will be meeting britney and getting a photo with her etc

TIps:

- Don't outstay your welcome

- Don't grab her pu$$y

- Wear a matching coat to the one Britney wears OR wear a bikini for an iconic "hot and cold" contrast  

You'll do great :jj:

3 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

TIps:

- Don't outstay your welcome

- Don't grab her pu$$y

- Wear a matching coat to the one Britney wears OR wear a bikini for an iconic "hot and cold" contrast  

You'll do great :jj:

Omg suprised someone hasn’t done this yet. I actually have a very similar coat :blurp: too bad I won’t be at any m&gs :crying1: I’m poor 

14 hours ago, Osprey1464 said:

I'm glad for you that the M&G is on, it would be so sad for her fans if it was cancelled. I hope she's in a good mood! ;)

Yes, I'm determined to enjoy the show. I know it's not a big lavish production on the scale of some of her past tours and there are elements about it that are disappointing (the terrible costumes, the miming to old CD recordings instead of at least pre-recorded 'live' vocals) but I've only been to one Britney concert before (Femme Fatale tour at Wembley Arena) and I've been really wanting to see her again, even though I know she's no longer in her prime. I've been a fan for so long! I did enjoy the FF show and I've read many fans say that whilst the POM tour is far from perfect it's still better than FFT, so I'm more than happy with that, lol! :D

Btw, do you think she will have a catwalk in Birmingham? It's just that all the seating plans for her other shows clearly showed a catwalk but not on the seating plan for Birmingham! It's confusing!

thank you, i'm super excited to meet her again! i hope she'll be in a good mood because the tour will be nearly over and she'll be able to rest haha!

honestly, you'll be surprised how much you enjoy the show - the costumes are better in person! i get you with the miming but the music is so loud you forget about that and just sing along! i've been to the circus and fft tour and i enjoyed them both! but honestly POM is soooo much better, you'll see she is literally non stop moving the whole time! (this is from seeing her both in vegas and manchester)

you'll genuinely have a lot of fun! :kiss:

i really hope there is a cat walk! because when i purchased my tickets there was a massive gap in the middle where the catwalk usually is - and i selected the seat right next to the catwalk! so i really really hope it is there cus i'll be literally right next to it! Yeah the seating plan on the birmingham one looks different but i really hope it does have the catwalk!

5 hours ago, abbiesbanned. said:

hey!

i'm going to be there, i'm so excited! i have a m&g too!

when i went to the manchester concert quite a lot of people got in the arena for around 7ish (pitbull is actually quite entertaining so i would suggest seeing him)

Can you help with smthg? 

The ticket says 6pm start, what time do you think the concert will be finished by? 

Archived