Favourite all time choreography

I was thinking about all the great choreo Britney has done over the years, videos and tours.

What's everyone's faves?

For me, video wise, Slave or BOMT are right at the top. A less signature one which is still a classic is Overprotected (both vids).

Performance wise, Toxic breakdown during TCSBS or MATM breakdown in POM (2015ney). Something I always come back to lately is MATM at the AMAs too.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Hook Up: Showdown: Boys (DWAD—original and remix): MATM (ABC Special, MV): Slave (MV, Britney promo appearances, DWAD and “***

I legit love the Womanizer breakdown and the original BTI choreo

primeneys choreographies are so overrated tbh, let's appreciate her POM choreographies.   

There's a lot. My favs including the hook up at oht and slave and boys at dwad. Award show performance wise I love 2001 ama stronger, 2002 nrj awards slave and 2003 ama matm:werk:

But literally there are countless more performances and choreos I adore. My favourite video choreographies are in overprotected darkchild remix and slave 4 u. Such a classic

Oooh and I love anticipating!!:jumpney:

• Like 3
6 hours ago, atouchofbritney said:

Slave breakdown will do it for me. And from tour perspective I always loved the Get Naked performance at TCSBS. :frenchy:

I actually forgot about Get Naked, I loved Hot As Ice choreo

3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Slave boys coed remix get naked toxic bbmas there’s too many :omgreallyney:

Boys, yaaaaas! :pumped: