I'm Shook. Ooh La La Is Almost Certified. 99.2 Million Views!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

***** is coming for blood with this iconic sleeper hit.  

I really love OLL. Such a sweet song 

I showed this movie to my students back in June. They loved the song. I told them our Queen, Britney Spears sang it. That's when my students said I'm nuts lol. 

22 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

what explicit version of LoveGame? :receipts2:

There are outtakes with "disco stick" replaced by "****". Listen to an example here.

Not sure there is an official version, but there are fanmades. Several remixes also use this outtake.

• Like 1

My summer jam of 2013 :holduplisten:

I'm glad seeing the appreciation for this song. Back in the day many people disliked it because it wasn't what they were expecting from Britney. Just like everything, you have to wait a few years to start seeing the appreciation here on Exhale. (Watch in 2023 the appreciation threads for this year's tour and M&G's lol )

The video is really cheap but she looks great. I would've expected something a little bit more high-budget coming from a movie. Like, they could've put more effort in showing Britney inside the Smurfs' world, with more CGI than just putting her on a green screen "watching them" dance. Anyway, I never liked the Smurfs so it's not like I care.

I remember that summer, with the anticipation for Pokémon X / Y and B8. Wonderful times :crying1:

• Like 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Awful song. Awful video. Another embarrassing stain on her almost flawless discography :lessons:

Y'all are delusional if you think OLL didn't damage her brand/career. 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I would've expected something a little bit more high-budget coming from a movie. Like, they could've put more effort in showing Britney inside the Smurfs' world, with more CGI than just putting her on a green screen "watching them" dance.

Right?! If they were going to send her into the Smurfs' world, then I would've liked to see her exploring the forest, and I also would've liked for the boys to have gone there with her, because they're just randomly there with her in the end. Personally, I would've had all three teleported to the village, and then they make their way through the forest to Gargamel's castle, where they find a portal in his cauldron or something, and end up back in the movie theater. :yaknow: 

• Like 2