I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
12 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

This is trully the last Pom show since the festival in october will be a show about 30 mins

Something like iheart festival in 2016

Since the October one is gonna be the last :badthoughts: I kinda wish that they ship out all the props and fire and the tree and everything 

I'm so sad it's coming to an end :( It was a great residency and tour! apart from its flaws (that every show and pop star has) this how was truly a celebration of the name Britney Spears and changed Vegas and her career for better. During this show, we have seen her become happier than ever and become the strong woman that she is nowadays. She looks better than ever on a physical and emotional level. Her dancing and overall stage presence became sooooo much better over the last 5 years and the eager and fire is back. Without forgetting Glory obvsl, what a masterpiece. Flaws aside these have been incredible 5 years for the BAarmy. 

I'm happy it's over as she needs something new but sad since it was such an Iconic moment in her career.

Can't wait for what's to come! we love you Brit brit! 

23 minutes ago, TiagoJGS said:

I'm so sad it's coming to an end :( It was a great residency and tour! apart from its flaws (that every show and pop star has) this how was truly a celebration of the name Britney Spears and changed Vegas and her career for better. During this show, we have seen her become happier than ever and become the strong woman that she is nowadays. She looks better than ever on a physical and emotional level. Her dancing and overall stage presence became sooooo much better over the last 5 years and the eager and fire is back. Without forgetting Glory obvsl, what a masterpiece. Flaws aside these have been incredible 5 years for the BAarmy. 

I'm happy it's over as she needs something new but sad since it was such an Iconic moment in her career.

Can't wait for what's to come! we love you Brit brit! 

tenor.gif?itemid=3416908

Archived