I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arckangel
11 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m sure martas reading your comment right now laughing saying “ohh they actually believe me oh oh oh!” Pathetic 

Come on! Marta swore on her late father's memory who passed away last year that she's telling the truth. Sure, some are amoral enough to use such a tactic to lie, but she's coming across as sincere to me, and many others (hundreds actually who've liked her videos) believe her, and some other Exhalers also do believe her. A few tears onstage on Britney's part ain't gonna erase her monstrous attitude towards Marta.

1 minute ago, Arckangel said:

Come on! Marta swore on her late father's memory who passed away last year that she's telling the truth. Sure, some are amoral enough to use such a tactic to lie, but she's coming across as sincere to me, and many others (hundreds actually who've liked her videos) believe her, and some other Exhalers also do believe her. A few tears onstage on Britney's part ain't gonna erase her monstrous attitude towards Marta.

YOU are so quick to defend Marta and you are not taking into account Britney's side of the story. Remember Marta was the only Meet & Greet to be kicked out.

49 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Waiting for somebody to come in here and talk about how bad of a person Britney is

edit: update, I found it ^^^

Already late. It's there in the first page. :beylaugh:

I'm all here to see these "fans" fake concerning when Britney does something good then ready to turn in there fan card and talk mad **** about her the moment something doesn't line up with what their entitled ***** were expecting.  :beylaugh:

8 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

are you really going to let the Marta incident overshadow the other good/kind moments throughout her career or even let it define her as a person? I don't know her but you don't either.

8 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

this thread has nothing to do with Marta

seriously this marta **** is becoming sooooooooo annoying

10 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

For everyone who is still wondering why she’s crying- the full video. 

I hope Austin isn’t scrapped :awkblink:

she either forgot about it, scrapped it, or is doing a new show for austin (3 songs - Womanizer, Circus, Crazy)

2 hours ago, zone said:

tbh I think Team Britney and Britney herself already know they screwed up BIG TIME and this some sort of coming out for the cameras now... sorry, but only now she hugs a fan on stage? wow.

I really hope this teaches them a lesson on how to treat their fans, the people who supported and made this machine work for decades. :raven:

Archived