I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

6 minutes ago, timito said:

I genuinely think as someone mentioned in one of the M&G topics that she enjoys performing. And while she is clearly not enjoying M&G which i can understand i do believe she loves performing. ANd everyone seems to think she is a ***** but I still believe she is the sweet person we all fell inlove with. SO its only normal to get emotional after 5 years of doing something.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

ok I think this is tonight? Not positive but how cute how she looks over and kind of laughs when she hears those guys screaming and then keeps trying to look over at them :yeahhh: I love her for little things like this. She low key loves people who flip out for her..... but only from the stage :cuteidk:

Slay

Guest Arckangel
1 hour ago, Freakshow__ said:

It breaks my heart tbh but i kinda like the fact she's being vulnerable on stage... Now add some live vocals and it's perfect. 

22 minutes ago, camy934 said:

Even though I don't like the way she's treating fans in the M&G, I could never turn in my stan card because of moments like these!

Queen of making fans emotional <3  

I'm sorry, but I'm not moved by this at all! Sure, those may have been true tears (and not a scripted act), but what about the emotional pain and distress Marta is going through right now, even feeling guilty when she did nothing wrong? What about that?

She certainly did not receive a hug from Britney! Miss Spears actually snapped as soon as Marta placed her hand on her back for the photo, a pose many other fans took w/ Britney, and Marta was only told not to hug and not to kiss Britney.

Britney was outrageously COLD to her and LAUGHED IN HER FACE: "Oh! You've paid a lot! Hi! Hi! Hi! I'm sorry!" My God! What a way of treating one's fan!

Lucas only got a signed Piece of Me t-shirt since it's the last show of the tour... Until the Grand Prix concert scheduled for October. I have a feeling part of that was very much for the camera, that's it! I was always a huge defender of Britney Spears, but in twenty years of fandom, this is the first time I'm truly ever critical of her. 

I am honestly not moved at all! What about Marta Guttiérez? Is Britney even thinking of her? I highly doubt so. Marta is still suffering from it; she's admitted it on Twitter. She hasn't fully recovered yet, and even when she does, she'll always have THAT image of the real Britney Spears standing in front her laughing, mocking her! Even though we should never take anything personally, Britney laughed at HER, and as Marta put it, it's one of her worst life experiences EVER!

When Britney apologize to her, I may be moved by her shedding tears onstage.

Guest Arckangel
1 hour ago, King Daniel said:

Britneys fanbase one hour ago: Britney we are done with ur bullshit rude lipsynching lazy ***, this has to change!

:lessons:

Britneys fanbase now after a video of her crying for 2 seconds because she messed up the name of the city hits the net: hehe, well ok, its not that that bad, all is forgiven, we stan a flawless queen 

:mcorangu:

THIS!!! My exact sentiments. As I've stated in another thread:

I'm sorry, but I'm not moved by this at all! Sure, those may have been true tears (and not a scripted act), but what about the emotional pain and distress Marta is going through right now, even feeling guilty when she did nothing wrong? What about that?

She certainly did not receive a hug from Britney! Miss Spears actually snapped as soon as Marta placed her hand on her back for the photo, a pose many other fans took w/ Britney, and Marta was only told not to hug and not to kiss Britney.

Britney was outrageously COLD to her and LAUGHED IN HER FACE: "Oh! You've paid a lot! Hi! Hi! Hi! I'm sorry!" My God! What a way of treating one's fan!

Lucas only got a signed Piece of Me t-shirt since it's the last show of the tour... Until the Grand Prix concert scheduled for October. I have a feeling part of that was very much for the camera, that's it! I was always a huge defender of Britney Spears, but in twenty years of fandom, this is the first time I'm truly ever critical of her. 

I am honestly not moved at all! What about Marta Guttiérez? Is Britney even thinking of her? I highly doubt so. Marta is still suffering from it; she's admitted it on Twitter. She hasn't fully recovered yet, and even when she does, she'll always have THAT image of the real Britney Spears standing in front her laughing, mocking her! Even though we should never take anything personally, Britney laughed at HER, and as Marta put it, it's one of her worst life experiences EVER!

Guest Arckangel
50 minutes ago, falka said:

aww

For show! For show! For show! It's just for show! I am no longer moved by such pictures. Yes, Britney can be sensual, affectionate, kissing that guy on the eye, but she treats some of her paying fans (Marta especially) like they're gross, damn dirty and contagious. 

15 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

THIS!!! My exact sentiments. As I've stated in another thread:

So wait Marta was the first fan to be kicked out of the Meet & Greet and that happened for no reason. No, even on pictures from that day you can see people with their hand on Britney's back. That means that Marta isn't telling the complete truth. Why would Britney kick her out just because she did something everyone did minutes before and after?

Also Marta didn't ask Britney she just did it when it was clearly specified that they have to ask. Yes, Martha paid a lot of money but the Meet & Greet was refunded in full.

I know we’re just as happy you get a break too, Britney! You need a good 6 months (honestly 12) to just relax and be with your boys and Sam. No side projects that require much work, just work on your craft in the privacy of your home. I think you’d be so much happier.

or just do whatever you were doing late 2015-mid 2016! :mcwave:

• Content Curators
18 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

For show! For show! For show! It's just for show! I am no longer moved by such pictures. Yes, Britney can be sensual, affectionate, kissing that guy on the eye, but she treats some of her paying fans (Marta especially) like they're gross, damn dirty and contagious. 

SHUT THE **** UP STOP COMMENTING ON EVERYTHING are you Marta did you see what happened I’m sure Marta’s looking at your comment laughing “ohhh they actually believe me” :jj:

• Content Curators
43 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

I’m sure martas reading your comment right now laughing saying “ohh they actually believe me oh oh oh!” Pathetic 

Guest Arckangel
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

SHUT THE **** UP STOP COMMENTING ON EVERYTHING are you Marta did you see what happened I’m sure Marta’s looking at your comment laughing “ohhh they actually believe me” :jj:

:cackling:

Okay... Let's suppose Marta did something wrong. What the Hell did she do? Did she grab Britney's buttocks? Her bosom? Her cooch? lol Seriously?

Archived