Her boxscores are insane!

RussianFan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if the m&g fiascos happened because they sold way more tickets for m&g than usual. There was no drama with the US tour ones and that’s orobably because there was on average 4x less people than the Europe shows. They probably sold more m&gs for the bigger arena shows

3 hours ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

That is quite a bit of money for these small theatres or whatever. Her American fans really shell out a lot to see her. Her ticket prices were pretty high.

Yes I couldn’t believe the prices of radio city honestly. I really wanted to be close but I knew I’d never be able to afford it..... the closest seats were :crying1:over a thousand a piece. I paid more than I paid in Vegas and my seats were on the floor but they were in the way back and honestly it was hard to see. Vegas I was  at the front of the pit. 

1 minute ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Yes I couldn’t believe the prices of radio city honestly. I really wanted to be close but I knew I’d never be able to afford it..... the closest seats were :crying1:over a thousand a piece. I paid more than I paid in Vegas and my seats were on the floor but they were in the way back and honestly it was hard to see. 

Yesss, I looked at the seats and the prices were astronomical. She's got a strong base.

15 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I paid more to see her in NYC than I did when I saw her in Vegas, and I actually enjoyed the NYC show more. It was fabulous. 

I think I would have too but my view was totally obscured in NY and it kind of killed the show for me. Couldn’t even get a decent pic of her.  In Vegas I paid half the price and was in the very front of the pit, literally right in front of her - of course with airfare and hotel it worked it to a lot more but I couldn’t believe the price of the NY tickets 

Honestly can’t wait until the o2 London box scores are out. 20,000 tickets per night sold out for three nights. That’s 60,000 tickets. If 10,000 tickets are 2 million dollars, then 60,000 tickets must be like 12 million dollars. In 3 days she earns nearly what she got in X factor.

**** that’s a lot of money 

1 hour ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I think I would have too but my view was totally obscured in NY and it kind of killed the show for me. Couldn’t even get a decent pic of her.  In Vegas I paid half the price and was in the very front of the pit, literally right in front of her - of course with airfare and hotel it worked it to a lot more but I couldn’t believe the price of the NY tickets 

Sis, I was at the first NYC show,  and I was standing next to this super cute short woman.  And I felt so bad because she wasn’t tall enough to see in front of the people in front of her. Wasthatchu gurl??!  :jj:   :crying4:   :airpls:

14 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Sis, I was at the first NYC show,  and I was standing next to this super cute short woman.  And I felt so bad because she wasn’t tall enough to see in front of the people in front of her. Wasthatchu gurl??!  :jj:   :crying4:   :airpls:

did I look like this?? If not wasn’t me sis :yeahhh: I’m not short also 

3 hours ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Yes I couldn’t believe the prices of radio city honestly. I really wanted to be close but I knew I’d never be able to afford it..... the closest seats were :crying1:over a thousand a piece. I paid more than I paid in Vegas and my seats were on the floor but they were in the way back and honestly it was hard to see. Vegas I was  at the front of the pit. 

Where did u sit at radio city? I was Row J (like row 30?) and got both tix for $450.

Resellers had front row seats and were selling them like $2000 a seat. Idk how ppl sat there. Maybe snuck there? But I was happy w my seats. 

But it sucks cuz I rememeber I paid $500 a ticket for the circus tour and it came with a backstage tour, meeting the dancers, walked past Brit's dressing room, had complimentary  popcorn and cotton candy and were in the pit. All that for POM was like $2000+ 

Archived