Britney's fave songs to perform

HeavenOnExhale

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 hours ago, koballo said:

I don't even think it's her posting the performances. It's somebody from her team. 

I believe it is her. Usually those songs are the show's highlights - at least in my opinion. WB has the best choreography she had for a song in a while and during MM she always manages to get that **** on. 

Plus those shoes emojis at the end. Typical Britney :ohi:

6 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I believe it is her. Usually those songs are the show's highlights - at least in my opinion. WB has the best choreography she had for a song in a while and during MM she always manages to get that **** on. 

Plus those shoes emojis at the end. Typical Britney :ohi:

Okay but where's the apple emoji then? :mcorangu:

It boggles my mind that she can go through videos of herself going through the motions while on stage and not cringe of embarassment.

Make Me, Clumsy, Change Your Mind and Work ***** are probably the only performances where she is feeing haself and looks present so I can see it as her faves :mhm:

6 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

It boggles my mind that she can go through videos of herself going through the motions while on stage and not cringe of embarassment

I don't think that She goes thru the motions there :hairflip:. She does what She loves, audience is reacting positively. Those videos are honest representation of her craft :likethat:

Archived