Britney at Justin's birthday party in 2003

Freakshow__

They were trying to reconcile their relationship still and this was after the Cry Me a River. It seemed like there were still trust issues and they couldn't work things out so Britney called it off one last time in March 2003 and that's the last time it's reported they were seen together. It's either they were trying to work out their relationship or were just **** buddies. A month later, he got with Cameron Diaz. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I think they were not together then. She watched the video before it was released and approved it because she didn't want to interfere in his career. She basically gave him one so whenever Justin succeeds, Britney succeeds :selenerz:

Britney said that Justin only told her about the video. He said that it wasn't anything bad, thats why she approved it. When she finally did see the video, she was surprised at how the video make her look( like a cheating ****) :ipass:

That’s why I never believed the oh he neglected her so she cheated angle just because they were still friends or at least cordial for months after their breakup and even got back together according to Lance and JC. And even both families said initially the breakup was just them taking a break because of schedules. I remember his mom doing an interview with Entertainment Tonight saying she hopes they get back together. Why she’d say that if her son got cheated on? If Britney did something so horrible or if he was such a horrible boyfriend, they wouldn’t have still been trying to work it out imo. I think we’ll never know what truly happened to make them break up that first time

8 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

Britney said that Justin only told her about the video. He said that it wasn't anything bad, thats why she approved it. When she finally did see the video, she was surprised at how the video make her look( like a cheating ****) :ipass:

Her label showed her the video before it was released. Pussyfied told her that but then her label showed her the video. She was "ok" with it and didn't interfere.

But I don't think Jive had different plans even if Britney was against it so Justin would get his career anyways.

15 hours ago, Dirk said:

Britney was looking hot and I love her short hair here.

I think she was so mature to go there and such loves it. I think she did that shoot around that time or maybe later.

g4783.jpg

5b05ff294763b9893cbd716dd9bf4815--beauti

001.jpg

138347386.jpg

I love this shoot!

Had no idea she went to Justin's party then. I agree she was very mature about the whole situation to want to go.

Archived