Niall Horan Holds Hands With A Gay Fan During Meet & Greet

Jordan Miller

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

A celebrity is able to choose to touch their fans if they please there people too the shade here is unnecessary 

I'm not shading Britney. :fakewow: She can choose how her M&Gs are run. I was more just pointing out that Niall is holding a gay guy's hand and that's really cool and posted it in this section cause of all the M&G topics lately. I didn't think this one all the way through. :hideous:

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

I'm not shading Britney. :fakewow: She can choose how her M&Gs are run. I was more just pointing out that Niall is holding a gay guy's hand and that's really cool and posted it in this section cause of all the M&G topics lately. I didn't think this one all the way through. :hideous:

Y'all know why it's in this section. :ohi:

you sure about that? :airpls: leave it though, this should be fun.. :evilpatrick:

cute picture... doesn't matther if you are a 30 yeard old debuted artist or 5 year old debuted artist. the M&G are created for special treatment towards fans. 

goverments should pay attention to this M&G situation and make some check for it to be well done. is a business after all and deserves more regulatory attention.

Archived