Le Parìs Drama - The criticism of French media

MarcMarc2231

4 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Le Monde is also dragging her to death. :gloria:

"Her voice - a high-pitched scream - was extremely unpleasant when it was heard during one of the few times she talked to the audience, the only times when one could be sure that she was live. For instance when she greeted "Paaariiis". This night, at least, she knew where she was touring, which has not always been the case."

:letitburn:

(" Il est vrai que son timbre – un cri perçant – était ­extrêmement désagréable quand il a résonné lors de ses rares adresses au public, les seules fois où l’on avait la cer­titude d’entendre sa voix en direct. Notamment pour saluer « Paaariiis ! » Ce soir-là, elle savait au moins où elle chantait, cela n’a pas toujours été le cas.")

Le Monde qui a souvent praisé Mylene Farmer tho :janet:

+ Quoi attendre d'autre d'un journal plutôt de droite, classiste de ouf, Franco-centré? 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

The choice of picture in the last article though...

7868331_0647e612-ab0b-11e8-bb04-57fe3659

French medias... I am french, and they know she is lip-syncing... so there is no surprise. Interviewing people going out of the arena saying "i am upset because she was not singing live blablabla..." is not interesting. WE ALL KNOW SHE IS NOT SINGING LIVE so is it relevant to talk about it AGAIN.

I was at the 2 shows in Paris. I am a fan and I enjoyed it. My friends were not a huge fan of Britney but they had a really good time, singing almost all the songs :) Having fun is more important. We shouldn't pay attention to the medias.

Archived