The truth about my FFT M&G experience...

Freakshow__

2 minutes ago, iamsodramatic said:

ugh... i hate that though, i can't really put into words why i don't like people saying that. like she is supposed to look like a glamorous celebrity and she doesn't. I'm almost like, ashamed? Much like someone else said, afterwards you realize she really is just a person after all.

it is her job to look good so on events and on stage she should look the absolute best, what she does in private that is up to her but on the job you need to be at your finest. you never see a flight stewardess or hostess in a restaurant looking haggard.  you shouldn't be ashamed of wanting to look your absolute best in your defining moment with her. ofcourse she is a person but this is the job she chose, so don't feel bad at looking better in this case.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

I’m confused about all of these threads.  What do you guys expect? For her to talk to you,  hug you and kiss you?  You (we) :checkit:are all strangers to her 

only a small aknowledgement, hi what is your name (some seconds to explain your love for her) lets take this picture (ask if you can hold her) take picture and say your goodbyes to each other without her looking like a deer in headlights. we all know it isn't a high tea with queen britney.

4 minutes ago, whoisit said:

only a small aknowledgement, hi what is your name (some seconds to explain your love for her) lets take this picture (ask if you can hold her) take picture and say your goodbyes to each other without her looking like a deer in headlights. we all know it isn't a high tea with queen britney.

Its amazing to me how we are all defending the fact we should be treated like human beings when meeting our idol, especially when people are dropping almost $500-$1000 for the opportunity. There is no defense. 

7 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Thank you. I kinda felt ashamed back then. I wanted it to be perfect and it just wasn't. 

My pic wasn't that bad but i look so bad :selenerz: i was about to cry and also shocked. I was such a mess :ipass:

I know you probably blamed yourself and felt everyone else must've had good experiences or something. But the truth is that I think A LOT of meet & greet's went the way yours did, and fans covered it up.

7 hours ago, koballo said:

I also think many fans don't say the truth about Meet&Greet with Britney because they want to avoid the criticism or being laughed at. I tried to say cool things about Britney to my acquaintances (not friends) but after Berlin concert I began to say my true feelings to everybody. 

What was your experience? You had a m&g?

5 hours ago, marrecarney said:

What some of you fail to realise, you literally signed up for that. You know what Britney is like. She would never want to do M&Gs in first place, but she is obviously forced to. Now who the **** even enjoys doing something they are forced to, especially with Britney's condition.

The Spanish girl is just rude. She makes it up with her being Spanish and their culture. That's not an excuse. You don't go around and hug someone you don't know or invade their private space, just because you're used to doing it. We do the same here in Serbia, but when you meet someone from a different culture, especially in a foreign country, you just have to forget your customs and be polite and respectful. Britney is not her friend nor anyone's friend

And the guy in Paris. He sounds like a lunatic, like why would you ask to be the freakshow guy when you very well know how that's being chosen. Just because you lost weight and feel good about yourself and want people to know that, it doesn't give you any single right to do what he did.

Britney is meeting a large number of people in a short period of time, one after another, and considering her anxiety and nervousness, it's not easy for her. And don't say "she's getting a lot of money from that". ***** yeah she does, but that doesn't mean she wanted to do it in the first place. Some of you fans somehow feel so privileged like Britney owes you her life. 

First of all, NO. Second of all get your head out of your ***. This person had a FF m&g. Meaning Team Britney was hiding everything and propping Britney up and pretending everything was normal around this time. You wouldn't believe how many fans she lost during the Femme Fatale era.

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah or that Exhale member who asked if they could both the the "now watch me" move and she just said "quick pic" to him.. :wontcry:

Right like god forbid lol! I saw some fan defending her and during his defense he said she doesn't like when people make hand hearts! LMFAO like what? And he was defending her! At this point they may as well hand the fans a bulleted list of everything Britney doesn't like because it generally seems like she doesn't like to be in the same air space.

3 minutes ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

What was your experience? You had a m&g?

No, I didn't have. I wouldn't pay for meeting her for a second. I meant my experiences about her concert. For me the show was really boring, I felt like I was in the club dancing to her songs. 

4 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

1. She is not forced to do anything, it is her job and she knows she has bills to pay. Do you think the people around her would dare to force her into a world tour, when she could tarnish her image even more by being even more lazy on stage, or saying something in her little speeches. The local yellow press would eat it up and it would spread faster than it would in vegas.

2. Yet even non-friends pose less awkward in front of a camera and scream "don´t touch me" because of a hand barely on a shoulder. She´s okay people seeing her bare *** and body on stage but has a problem with posing for photos in clothes? Hypocrite much.

3. We set objectifs, he set the date to be in best shape the photo with Britney. I don´t see any problem in setting goals and if Britney is a motivation then may it be that way. Especially with Britney having had constant ups and downs with her weight and celebrating the sportive lifestyle, you could expect she is supportive of others who want to change their life into a healthier one.

4. How do you deal with unfamiliar people? You ask them questions get to know the basics about them, as much as possible in 30-40 seconds and maybe even find similarities, so that they are not totally strangers to you. That way you would not even comfort yourself but them fans too. But as we know Britney can´t be bothered, she has no will to make this experience the best she could for her fans. She is not as anxious as she just does not care, else she would cancel the M+Gs hearing the people coming out of the photo booth crying.

She's not forced to do anything? Do you even know how entertainment business works? Britney has a legend status, but she's still working for someone. Her label, sponsors or whoever had the idea of M&G to make more money of the tour and they want Britney to do that too. It doesn't matter if she likes it or not, she's gonna do it. Have you heard of Tinashe's story on her latest releases? She was forced to release a song that isn't like her at all, she pretended the whole time to like the song in front of the public. Until later, when she gave an interview that she cried for days, begged the record label not to release the song, and they refused. It was either the song or she's not gonna be in the industry any more. Of course, Britney's case wouldn't be as harsh, but the message still stands.

Exhale really is the most cancerous community out there. Literally no other place has such negativity towards Britney, every other forum, social media site or whatever supports Britney in this. But somehow here people think they are privileged, know more about Britney than Britney herself and would rather see her in discomfort and unhappy, just because "she has to do it". How do you deal with unfamiliar people? You greet them, say a word or two, take a picture and say bye. You don't hug them, you don't touch them unless they feel like it, you don't turn around and scream "I want to be a freakshow guy". You say she's not as anxious? Again proves my point about people here thinking they know more about her than she does about herself. You don't know how she might feel at that point, you don't know how much anxiety she has at that moment, you don't know if she'd rather run away or stay. Yes, she goes bare *** and body because she gets comfortable over time, yet she's never fully comfortable. Do you even watch the videos? EVERY single Work ***** performance she flips her hands around frantically and in such weird manners, she makes awkward and scared facial expressions, simply because she's nervous and has anxiety.

Why is it so hard to stop being so mean to her, just stand back and look at the situation from a different point of view, her own view. You can't, because you don't know what it's like to be her. Just have some tolerance and understanding.

4 hours ago, derriereondisplay said:

I know how u feel, buddy. When I did my meet and greet during FF I also describe the experience hidden some facts. She wasn’t nice at all, kind of rude actually.

it wasn’t rushed at the time but she didn’t answered much back, I posted about this on a thread a while ago. I told her that I went from Brazil to Canada to see her for the first time and she just said thank you, after the picture I asked for a hug and she just said “I don’t think so” looking to her sides.

i left the room saying I’m sorry and crying. Even Felicia stoped what she was doing to hug me and try to calm me down. She was so nice.

Watching the concert was really hard. Like if it was all fake like many of us who had such an experience feels like.

its hard to admit that, specially at the time. But life goes on and there’s no reason to be ashamed of.

This is sooo sad I'm sorry.

7 minutes ago, koballo said:

No, I didn't have. I wouldn't pay for meeting her for a second. I meant my experiences about her concert. For me the show was really boring, I felt like I was in the club dancing to her songs. 

Oh I see - yeah I'm glad I didn't pay to go tbh the prices were outrageous and she's doesn't sing a lick live and the dancing is mediocre and there's no interaction soooo....

P.s. I saw plenty of reviews like yours from fans on Instagram. Basically saying they were disillusioned. They'd always love her but they're over the "Britney stan" time in their lives. Which is why she shouldn't be getting these amazing reviews. Ppl are delusional when it comes to her.

6 hours ago, marrecarney said:

What some of you fail to realise, you literally signed up for that. You know what Britney is like. She would never want to do M&Gs in first place, but she is obviously forced to. Now who the **** even enjoys doing something they are forced to, especially with Britney's condition.

The Spanish girl is just rude. She makes it up with her being Spanish and their culture. That's not an excuse. You don't go around and hug someone you don't know or invade their private space, just because you're used to doing it. We do the same here in Serbia, but when you meet someone from a different culture, especially in a foreign country, you just have to forget your customs and be polite and respectful. Britney is not her friend nor anyone's friend

And the guy in Paris. He sounds like a lunatic, like why would you ask to be the freakshow guy when you very well know how that's being chosen. Just because you lost weight and feel good about yourself and want people to know that, it doesn't give you any single right to do what he did.

Britney is meeting a large number of people in a short period of time, one after another, and considering her anxiety and nervousness, it's not easy for her. And don't say "she's getting a lot of money from that". ***** yeah she does, but that doesn't mean she wanted to do it in the first place. Some of you fans somehow feel so privileged like Britney owes you her life. 

But if she isn't comfortable then why do it? You would at least expect her to be more appreciative. These fans have been supporting her throughout the years:whatitellu:

6 hours ago, derriereondisplay said:

I know how u feel, buddy. When I did my meet and greet during FF I also describe the experience hidden some facts. She wasn’t nice at all, kind of rude actually.

it wasn’t rushed at the time but she didn’t answered much back, I posted about this on a thread a while ago. I told her that I went from Brazil to Canada to see her for the first time and she just said thank you, after the picture I asked for a hug and she just said “I don’t think so” looking to her sides.

i left the room saying I’m sorry and crying. Even Felicia stoped what she was doing to hug me and try to calm me down. She was so nice.

Watching the concert was really hard. Like if it was all fake like many of us who had such an experience feels like.

its hard to admit that, specially at the time. But life goes on and there’s no reason to be ashamed of.

That was probably the harder part. Watching the concert after being dissapointed... Now i don't even think about it. I'm happy to have a picture with her and that's it.  

Archived