The truth about my FFT M&G experience...

Freakshow__

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What some of you fail to realise, you literally signed up for that. You know what Britney is like. She would never want to do M&Gs in first place, but she is obviously forced to. Now who the **** even enjoys doing something they are forced to, especially with Britney's condition.

The Spanish girl is just rude. She makes it up with her being Spanish and their culture. That's not an excuse. You don't go around and hug someone you don't know or invade their private space, just because you're used to doing it. We do the same here in Serbia, but when you meet someone from a different culture, especially in a foreign country, you just have to forget your customs and be polite and respectful. Britney is not her friend nor anyone's friend

And the guy in Paris. He sounds like a lunatic, like why would you ask to be the freakshow guy when you very well know how that's being chosen. Just because you lost weight and feel good about yourself and want people to know that, it doesn't give you any single right to do what he did.

Britney is meeting a large number of people in a short period of time, one after another, and considering her anxiety and nervousness, it's not easy for her. And don't say "she's getting a lot of money from that". ***** yeah she does, but that doesn't mean she wanted to do it in the first place. Some of you fans somehow feel so privileged like Britney owes you her life. 

Even before Marta Malaria's breakdown story, there were already stories of fans crying after their M&G and fans being disappointed, or when they asked her for a hug, she rudely replied, "Quick pic", but people on here don't seem to be aware of those stories or they conveniently ignore those stories and blame it on fans' expectations.  

Anyway, your pic is nice, you got a pic of her before she changed her face (or before someone made a new clone of her). 

Just now, STJ said:

Even before Marta Malaria's breakdown story, there were already stories of fans crying after their M&G and fans being disappointed, or when they asked her for a hug, she rudely replied, "Quick pic", but people on here don't seem to be aware of those stories or they conveniently ignore those stories and blame it on fans' expectations.  

Anyway, your pic is nice, you got a pic of her before she changed her face (or before someone made a new clone of her). 

yeah or that Exhale member who asked if they could both the the "now watch me" move and she just said "quick pic" to him.. :wontcry:

1 hour ago, TiagoSantos said:

You guys are all pathetic. Many of these stories coming out now are not even true. Can you imagine if you were her? And had to meet this all bunch of freaks acting like psychos everyday? 

You are paying for a picture and a hello, nothing else. If she is feeling it you will ger more. You guys should be thankful she actually does these cause many pop stars just dont, specially someone of her calibre. I don't believe britney would be acting mad and rude to any of her fans for no reason but at the same time shes not there to act like your bf as you are all strangers to her. I imagine how awlward and draining ut must be to do that everytime before a show but she is still doing it and you guys should be.more thankful and grateful.  

Exactly many don´t do meet and greets.

Why?

They

• don´t see their fans as easy money grab
  • intend to make it a special moment for their fans which is difficult if you would have to handle m+gs like a slaughtehouse experience 
  • know about their inability of interacting with normal beings (or the management intervenes because they know)
  • downright have no interest in meeting crazy *** fans that pay up to 1000 dollars for mere 30 seconds, expecting to be treated nicely and with all the attention the star could offer for that short amount of time, maybe even expecting hugs and conversation

And those are honest reasons, some stars know they can´t give consistently good M+Gs or the management knows, so they don´t do it. Britney has no interst in meeting fans, she would ask questions otherwise and try to make them comfortable and not the other way around.

39 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

Now who the **** even enjoys doing something they are forced to, especially with Britney's condition.

Britney is not her friend nor anyone's friend

He sounds like a lunatic, like why would you ask to be the freakshow guy when you very well know how that's being chosen. Just because you lost weight and feel good about yourself and want people to know that, it doesn't give you any single right to do what he did.

Britney is meeting a large number of people in a short period of time, one after another, and considering her anxiety and nervousness, it's not easy for her.

1. She is not forced to do anything, it is her job and she knows she has bills to pay. Do you think the people around her would dare to force her into a world tour, when she could tarnish her image even more by being even more lazy on stage, or saying something in her little speeches. The local yellow press would eat it up and it would spread faster than it would in vegas.

2. Yet even non-friends pose less awkward in front of a camera and scream "don´t touch me" because of a hand barely on a shoulder. She´s okay people seeing her bare *** and body on stage but has a problem with posing for photos in clothes? Hypocrite much.

3. We set objectifs, he set the date to be in best shape the photo with Britney. I don´t see any problem in setting goals and if Britney is a motivation then may it be that way. Especially with Britney having had constant ups and downs with her weight and celebrating the sportive lifestyle, you could expect she is supportive of others who want to change their life into a healthier one.

4. How do you deal with unfamiliar people? You ask them questions get to know the basics about them, as much as possible in 30-40 seconds and maybe even find similarities, so that they are not totally strangers to you. That way you would not even comfort yourself but them fans too. But as we know Britney can´t be bothered, she has no will to make this experience the best she could for her fans. She is not as anxious as she just does not care, else she would cancel the M+Gs hearing the people coming out of the photo booth crying.

40 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

Exactly many don´t do meet and greets.

Why?

They

• don´t see their fans as easy money grab
  • intend to make it a special moment for their fans which is difficult if you would have to handle m+gs like a slaughtehouse experience 
  • know about their inability of interacting with normal beings (or the management intervenes because they know)
  • downright have no interest in meeting crazy *** fans that pay up to 1000 dollars for mere 30 seconds, expecting to be treated nicely and with all the attention the star could offer for that short amount of time, maybe even expecting hugs and conversation

And those are honest reasons, some stars know they can´t give consistently good M+Gs or the management knows, so they don´t do it. Britney has no interst in meeting fans, she would ask questions otherwise and try to make them comfortable and not the other way around.

20 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

1. She is not forced to do anything, it is her job and she knows she has bills to pay. Do you think the people around her would dare to force her into a world tour, when she could tarnish her image even more by being even more lazy on stage, or saying something in her little speeches. The local yellow press would eat it up and it would spread faster than it would in vegas.

2. Yet even non-friends pose less awkward in front of a camera and scream "don´t touch me" because of a hand barely on a shoulder. She´s okay people seeing her bare *** and body on stage but has a problem with posing for photos in clothes? Hypocrite much.

3. We set objectifs, he set the date to be in best shape the photo with Britney. I don´t see any problem in setting goals and if Britney is a motivation then may it be that way. Especially with Britney having had constant ups and downs with her weight and celebrating the sportive lifestyle, you could expect she is supportive of others who want to change their life into a healthier one.

4. How do you deal with unfamiliar people? You ask them questions get to know the basics about them, as much as possible in 30-40 seconds and maybe even find similarities, so that they are not totally strangers to you. That way you would not even comfort yourself but them fans too. But as we know Britney can´t be bothered, she has no will to make this experience the best she could for her fans. She is not as anxious as she just does not care, else she would cancel the M+Gs hearing the people coming out of the photo booth crying.

THIS! :foh:

I know how u feel, buddy. When I did my meet and greet during FF I also describe the experience hidden some facts. She wasn’t nice at all, kind of rude actually.

it wasn’t rushed at the time but she didn’t answered much back, I posted about this on a thread a while ago. I told her that I went from Brazil to Canada to see her for the first time and she just said thank you, after the picture I asked for a hug and she just said “I don’t think so” looking to her sides.

i left the room saying I’m sorry and crying. Even Felicia stoped what she was doing to hug me and try to calm me down. She was so nice.

Watching the concert was really hard. Like if it was all fake like many of us who had such an experience feels like.

its hard to admit that, specially at the time. But life goes on and there’s no reason to be ashamed of.

I've always said that her M&Gs suck and are such a waste of money. People either have terrible experiences or just okay experiences and everyone says the same thing: well it was cool to take a pic with Britney Spears. But for that amount of money, you should get just a LITTLE bit more. A little enthusiasm from her. She's not the nicest to her fans tbh.

6 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Thank you. I kinda felt ashamed back then. I wanted it to be perfect and it just wasn't. 

My pic wasn't that bad but i look so bad :selenerz: i was about to cry and also shocked. I was such a mess :ipass:

*****, you look **** though. :rihclap: I almost wanna ask for them digits. :bey:

6 hours ago, koballo said:

I also think many fans don't say the truth about Meet&Greet with Britney because they want to avoid the criticism or being laughed at. I tried to say cool things about Britney to my acquaintances (not friends) but after Berlin concert I began to say my true feelings to everybody. 

Or they don't want Team B to find them on social media and dish out retribution next time they go to a Britney show? :yaknow: It's paranoid as heck, but it's what I would think.

5 hours ago, TiagoSantos said:

You guys are all pathetic. Many of these stories coming out now are not even true. Can you imagine if you were her? And had to meet this all bunch of freaks acting like psychos everyday? 

You are paying for a picture and a hello, nothing else. If she is feeling it you will ger more. You guys should be thankful she actually does these cause many pop stars just dont, specially someone of her calibre. I don't believe britney would be acting mad and rude to any of her fans for no reason but at the same time shes not there to act like your bf as you are all strangers to her. I imagine how awlward and draining ut must be to do that everytime before a show but she is still doing it and you guys should be.more thankful and grateful.  

You are just as delusional as she is. No one here expects her to roll out the red carpet for us. I wouldn't even fault her for no hugs, but there is ZERO excuse for these experiences. It's a matter of what Britney SHOULD do as a decent human being. It takes literally two seconds to smile at someone and genuinely thank them for not only paying $2000 + to meet her, but buying/supporting her other endeavors as well. She wouldn't even be putting on a show if the seats were empty and no fans were in the seats. She would literally be NOWHERE without us and she doesn't understand that or care. To literally look at your own fans as if they're an annoyance to your cushy lifestyle is so wrong and shows how selfish and entitled SHE IS...not the fans. It's honestly 30 minutes or less out of her day. It's not like she needs to get in the headspace of her artistic and demanding show lol. She is not warming her voice up. She's more worried about getting her last cig in before Larry hits the playback button and she sleepwalks through her Zumba routines.

I love your pic...sad to hear about your experience though :wontcry:

I'm wondering if anyone who visited her in Vegas had this similar experience as me...after you meet her and you're outside with all the other fans and your discussing how your experience went...a lot of people have similar stories to you. Trying to play up their experience even though you can tell they were disappointed.

I had a fairly good experience but I legitimately practiced with my friends before the meet & greet. I knew when I walked in I was going ton stand way far back so to not rush in on her and also so I could say what I wanted to say without her immediately pulling me in for a picture. My experience wasn't necessarily bad but it wasn't anything out of this world (I don't tell anyone that though!). She did actually speak to me on her own and tell me that my shirt was cute (and then she wore a similar shirt at her meet and greets the next week :OMGney:)

A lot of the fans I spoke with said that she didn't touch them or speak to them but they still acted happy, I guess. 

The one thing I am embarrassed by is when people see my Meet & Greet picture 9 times out of 10 people say I look better than her and that truly makes me sad. She was beautiful in person but yeah the eye makeup was a lot. I don't understand why she wouldn't want to look better for the photos. What I would give to have a Rihanna type meet & greet with Brit. However, I knew going in that wasn't what I was going to get...but I got more than expected. 

Here's my photo (don't know how to post it directly on here):

https://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p373/karolineh11/karoline brit_zpsfkvwec5a.jpg

15 minutes ago, iamsodramatic said:

I love your pic...sad to hear about your experience though :wontcry:

I'm wondering if anyone who visited her in Vegas had this similar experience as me...after you meet her and you're outside with all the other fans and your discussing how your experience went...a lot of people have similar stories to you. Trying to play up their experience even though you can tell they were disappointed.

I had a fairly good experience but I legitimately practiced with my friends before the meet & greet. I knew when I walked in I was going ton stand way far back so to not rush in on her and also so I could say what I wanted to say without her immediately pulling me in for a picture. My experience wasn't necessarily bad but it wasn't anything out of this world (I don't tell anyone that though!). She did actually speak to me on her own and tell me that my shirt was cute (and then she wore a similar shirt at her meet and greets the next week :OMGney:)

A lot of the fans I spoke with said that she didn't touch them or speak to them but they still acted happy, I guess. 

The one thing I am embarrassed by is when people see my Meet & Greet picture 9 times out of 10 people say I look better than her and that truly makes me sad. She was beautiful in person but yeah the eye makeup was a lot. I don't understand why she wouldn't want to look better for the photos. What I would give to have a Rihanna type meet & greet with Brit. However, I knew going in that wasn't what I was going to get...but I got more than expected. 

Here's my photo (don't know how to post it directly on here):

https://s345.photobucket.com/user/karolineh11/media/karoline brit_zpsfkvwec5a.jpg.html

tbh you look hotter in that pic than she.

Just now, whoisit said:

tbh you look hotter in that pic than she.

ugh... i hate that though, i can't really put into words why i don't like people saying that. like she is supposed to look like a glamorous celebrity and she doesn't. I'm almost like, ashamed? Much like someone else said, afterwards you realize she really is just a person after all.

Archived