The truth about my FFT M&G experience...

Freakshow__

After reading so many M&G stories lately i feel really bad for these fans. From the spanish girl to the boy from France. And i feel bad because i can see what they mean since i met Britney on Nov 28th 2011. 

I remember posting here on Exhale about my experience but i wasn't completely honest back then... I just thought it would've been better to pretend it happened something else. But now i'll be completely honest...

188879_139981442845196_283288015_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ba1b8baf4813eff14cbbc7c2366172a3&oe=5C2F361A

I was the first one in line and i had never seen Britney in concert ever. So i got to meet her live for the first time before the show. When i entered the room and saw her standing there i was so shocked i remember opening my mouth cause i just couldn't believe it and then i covered my face. I was literally SHOCKED. As i was walking to her i was going to hug her but instead she gave me the Tourbook :selenerz: i told her she was my biggest inspiration (i couldn't think of anything else i was shocked) and she did that thing she does when pressing her lips and moves her head up and down :yeaok: They took the photo and that was it. Then i enjoyed the concert but it felt weird. I was dissapointed, she wasn't rude but not very nice either... For some reason i didn't want to tell that to anybody.

Why am i telling this now? I'd like for you guys to be more supportive of other fans. I understand when they said they felt dissapointed or like that guy from France said "heartbroken". Do not blame them. But also... don't blame her. She doesn't have to hug you or even touch you. You paid for a picture and that's exactly what you're getting. If she's feeling good maybe you'll get a little extra. 

At the end of the day you know who she is but she has no idea about who you are...

I'm still a fan even though i feel there was a before and after that day. Growing up i was very insecure and i suffered from depression for so many years and she just made me happier and that's why i will always be a fan, no matter what. 

I got her off that crazy pedestal and i'm happier that way. I genuinely enjoy being part of the Britney army :whatitellu: The end. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Marta Marie done started a revolution :tiffanynod: speak up meet and greet ticket holders, now is the time

It's all about enjoying the moment. I feel like when fans are relaxed and treat her like she's just a regular person that's when they get a good experience. Just a piece of advice to anyone meeting her in the future... About the recent M&G drama i'm 100% on the fans side. 

Awww I like your FFT pic! It’s cute. 

I mean I’m sure some fans expect her to make them feel special in that moment which is unrealistic but there is a difference between that and being rude and disrespectful. Which from many stories, is what she has been doing to many fans recently. 

Most ppl can tell the difference between nerves/shyness and down right respect. 

Fans have been taking blame for so many years. “You have too high expectations” 

what does that even mean for us... we support Britney who doesn’t sing a single word live. Are expectations aren’t high. It’s literally that bad. There is no quality anymore. 

Going back to your story. You shouldn’t have felt bad (I know you can’t chsnge your feelings) because you didn’t do anything wrong. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Awww I like your FFT pic! It’s cute. 

I mean I’m sure some fans expect her to make them feel special in that moment which is unrealistic but there is a difference between that and being rude and disrespectful. Which from many stories, is what she has been doing to many fans recently. 

Most ppl can tell the difference between nerves/shyness and down right respect. 

Fans have been taking blame for so many years. “You have too high expectations” 

what does that even mean for us... we support Britney who doesn’t sing a single word live. Are expectations aren’t high. It’s literally that bad. There is no quality anymore. 

Going back to your story. You shouldn’t have felt bad (I know you can’t chsnge your feelings) because you didn’t do anything wrong. 

Thank you. I kinda felt ashamed back then. I wanted it to be perfect and it just wasn't. 

My pic wasn't that bad but i look so bad :selenerz: i was about to cry and also shocked. I was such a mess :ipass:

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

most of the fans keep denying the real story. an italian guy said in public she was gorgeous to get likes but in private he dragged her. The fanbase is delusional.

we should not say how those disappointed fans should react, we don't know how it feels to be there and being rejected by your fave, nobody can be prepared at this. :mj:

I also think many fans don't say the truth about Meet&Greet with Britney because they want to avoid the criticism or being laughed at. I tried to say cool things about Britney to my acquaintances (not friends) but after Berlin concert I began to say my true feelings to everybody. 

2 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Thank you. I kinda felt ashamed back then. I wanted it to be perfect and it just wasn't. 

My pic wasn't that bad but i look so bad :selenerz: i was about to cry and also shocked. I was such a mess :ipass:

You look a little nervous but it doesn’t take away from the pic. It’s a cute picture and Britney has a genuine smile in it. The eyeshadow is the only thing that bothers me. It’s a lot. 

I’ve had trips with friends that I thought would go great and they didn’t. Everything just has to align. 

You guys are all pathetic. Many of these stories coming out now are not even true. Can you imagine if you were her? And had to meet this all bunch of freaks acting like psychos everyday? 

You are paying for a picture and a hello, nothing else. If she is feeling it you will ger more. You guys should be thankful she actually does these cause many pop stars just dont, specially someone of her calibre. I don't believe britney would be acting mad and rude to any of her fans for no reason but at the same time shes not there to act like your bf as you are all strangers to her. I imagine how awlward and draining ut must be to do that everytime before a show but she is still doing it and you guys should be.more thankful and grateful.  

2 minutes ago, TiagoSantos said:

You guys are all pathetic. Many of these stories coming out now are not even true. Can you imagine if you were her? And had to meet this all bunch of freaks acting like psychos everyday? 

You are paying for a picture and a hello, nothing else. If she is feeling it you will ger more. You guys should be thankful she actually does these cause many pop stars just dont, specially someone of her calibre. I don't believe britney would be acting mad and rude to any of her fans for no reason but at the same time shes not there to act like your bf as you are all strangers to her. I imagine how awlward and draining ut must be to do that everytime before a show but she is still doing it and you guys should be.more thankful and grateful.  

1st post.. Hi, Britney! :janet:

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

at least Britney looks good in your picture so you didnt make her uncomfortable!! :hugs:

I really wonder how many fans were dissapointed and are either lying to themselves or just dont want to admit it..

Aw youre sweet. I bet a lot of them are dissapointed tbh... its hard to deal with it and no one wants to admit it :mhm:

11 minutes ago, TiagoSantos said:

Calm down Britney Jean :ohdear:

Archived