mario1.jpg

Britney-Spears-Mario-Testino-V-Magazine-

britney-main.jpg

CwCLoGyVMAAzC6B.jpg

Britney-Spears-Mario-Testino-V-Magazine-

575c842d5c127973375b26b835656b6e.png

And my favorite from this set: Towelney

towel-brit-1.jpg

Some positive vibes for the forum. You’re welcome.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

2016ney was so f**king HOT 

This is Britney fully in her element. ****. Conceptual. Provocative. This gave me all the life I needed, right before my first POM Show in June 2016. Ugh!

My ******* bought every version. :selenerz:

I literally thought for maybe a week (lbr) Britney was “back” the whole BBMA performance, this magazine photoshoot, Glory, the flawless Private Show commercial... :notfeelinit:

Then the **** af, guaranteed to go viral and number one music video (directed by David LaChapelle, who came out of retirement for this music video) got scrapped. And yeah the rest is history. :imok:

Now we have literal Fear Factor tier horror stories of her being a complete total cold ***** to her biggest fans in her M&Gs and her performance on stage.. :disappointed: y’all all know wtf I’m talking about. :heresthetea:

RIP Britney’s legacy. Go f**king live on a farm and have 20 f**king kids. I mean you deserve it, you’ve worked your whole entire life. But the second I hear about you acting nasty AF towards your biggest fans.. just girl. Take a break and f**king retire ffs. She used to have the BEST work ethic and now it’s so awful everyone is buying into Taylor basic-swift, Ariola(sociopathic narcissistic) Latte, and Camel Hair (I really don’t even have a read for her she’s just beyond basic :tiffcackle:

rant over. :akii:

Archived