NEW OUTFIT - The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Thread – Paris, France (Night 1)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DAMN 

lmao I saw these pics from Pitbull's tonight show and legit thought that it was Britters performing Breathe on Me with no props  

Can't wait for the Brittards excuses:   - She's been slaying for at least a week now so she's probably worn out poor thing - The travelling has affected her - She's traumatised by

Larry: Britney you can;t cancel your M&G with Martha

Britney: Yes I can!

Larry: The poor girl paid a lot

Britney: MUAHAHAH she paid a lot? okay

*Martha freaking acting seeing Britney laughing at her*

Britney: Ok Robyn assure this girl leaves like right now I swear I'm tired of the f**king touching!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

It is so weird that her speaking voice seems to change with her overall mood... :unreal:

Yeah and also I noticed she doesn't touch her hair at all when she's talking on stage, as soon as the song is on she's back to it again!

She just screamed "when people say you can´t do something, What you gonna do? YOU DO IT."

With Britney you never know what she wants to tell us with her random shoutouts and I am quite sure she did not mean that towards anyone in particular. It´s just a insta motivational pic she referenced there I am sure of.

Guest Brichney.
46 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

that's the sample from 'addictive' by truth hurts :umomg: her band/audio guy is so random

That's one of my favorite songs ever!!!