NEW OUTFIT - The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Thread – Paris, France (Night 1)

ItsGodneyB**ch

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

She aksed both right and left sides to scream like twice to choose a winner. She didn't do that like at all in Belgium.

I don't get that interaction, I see no point of it at all I can only assume that drunk people are louder, so I'll be on the other side :mhm:

3 minutes ago, falka said:

I don't get that interaction, I see no point of it at all I can only assume that drunk people are louder, so I'll be on the other side :mhm:

It was actually quite fun she did that on Friday in London. My side won! :D it is a fun thing to do at a concert. And I was very surprised she did it. 

10 minutes ago, timito said:

It was actually quite fun she did that on Friday in London. My side won! :D it is a fun thing to do at a concert. And I was very surprised she did it. 

:clap1:  I'm too lazy to scream and shout like that :drown:

13 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

are u sure they r painted?

I believe in  Queen of natural shadows.

I just came back from the concert.

I've been 5 times in Vegas, in Israel last year and now in Paris.

Out of all the concerts of hers that I've been to (including femme fatal and the circus tour), she was way more energetic and into it. It was obvious that she loves her new material and bored by baby one more and oops I did it again, but still, in reality, it looks way better than the videos. 

I came with two friends that for them its first time to see Britney live and they said it was amazing. 

Even though she cut slumber party and touch of my hand, they don't feel misses at all.

Her dancing was on point, synchronized with her dancers, huge improvement than last years. Judge it in reality :)

The atmosphere was insane, everybody standing and singing, and it was packed! 

Now time to rest and recover my voice. If you have an option - go and watch her live on stage...

1 hour ago, timito said:

We were defo the best side! Don’t know what the other side were playing at :giggleney:

14 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

Okay, queen said...

"It's the fist time that the right side is the loudest... what the ****!" but she sounded mad lol... I saw it on the sistren history...

https://www.instagram.com/alexbarat.m/

Hahahahaha she wasn’t mad, her voice sounded a bit weird I don’t know why! :raven:

We won and she pretended that her dancers picked up somebody in my side previously because they already knew we would win :demi: And then the person was Adrien :jj:

Archived