NEW OUTFIT - The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Thread – Paris, France (Night 1)

ItsGodneyB**ch

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
Just now, The Deity Arceus said:

Yeah no. He should have taken photos with us backstage when we were waiting for Britney's M&G. Instead he ran away

what? did you see him when you were waiting for a M&G? I'm so jealous. I missed both of his shows because I was in the M&G queue. I could only listen to the audio and jam to 'Feel This Moment' secretly inside.

Was there and let me tell you... that was awful. I've been to the Onyx, Circus (twice) and Femme Fatale, but POM is a piece of ****! 

I don't understand the decision to bring this show worldwide and make it a cheaper version for fans abroad. Where is the respect? Totally gone! And don't tell me that cost money. I almost paid 100 euros to see that "show". Even my 10 year old cousin did a better job at his end of class show at school...

The choreos... well there are no choreos at all. I was watching the dancers and they seem to be at 30% of their capabilities... And Britney, dear God... You feel that she still has it inside of her but she just doesn't care. Somebody prove me wrong, I won't believe... I have been waiting for 4 years to judge what POM was like... I know Vegas must be better because of the production. But she can't even deliver a good show with minimum production.

Oh and the sound was terrible. Too much bass, the guitar was too loud and when she uses her microphone (for like 45 seconds when the show lasts 2 hours), it felt like a screaming cat having a crisis...

She really needs to change her team. She's definitely being more and more irrelevant and can't count on her stage performances to prove people they're wrong thinking she can be considered a legend...

So disappointed!!!!!

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

love this

For real, you love this? First off watching performan make is so annoying because it's such a slow emotional song and she cant even fake it in her face that she connects with the words she cant even lipsynch believably girls on snapchat lipsynch better than brit and then she was talking to her dancers mid lipsynch ugh that is just total disrespect to the fans that she would do that the only thing that I like is that she connected with the audience which is something she is clearly confident enough to do but yet she refuses to do it the majority of the show,  times like this u ask yourself if she cares or is she just waiting for it to be over. I'm mad cus ik brit is better than this and the fact that she performs worst than she performed at the 07 vmas pisses me off when back in 2015-2016 she was totally full throtal with her performances 

On 8/28/2018 at 6:53 PM, circus2012 said:

Hahahahaha she wasn’t mad, her voice sounded a bit weird I don’t know why! :raven:

We won and she pretended that her dancers picked up somebody in my side previously because they already knew we would win :demi: And then the person was Adrien :jj:

Queen of pretending :jj::jj:

I really loved this video, so had to do a rough translation for y'all.

It is honest, funny and from a true fan who loves her. It's worth the read / watch imo :bigkiss:

"If you have a totately sane passion for Britney Spears you definitely heard one of these things:

• She has released something since Toxic Brittany Spear ?
  • It doesn't annoy you that she "sings" with the playback ?
  • I don't understand why you go see her actually

I went there because I love her with a true love, because she's the first album I ever had for christmas, because she hit a low like me on every sunday mornings... and recovered.

[...]

The entrance, like, where did you come from ?

Usually you come from the floor or the ground, but this time, I was like wondering if you were hiding under a curtain for 15 minutes, like a kid waiting for her turn at her Elementary School Show.

At first I didn't understand, but you didn't bring the props from the show. So I don't know, budget restriction, or maybe you came with a small car and the trunk was full ? Everything was left in Vegas.

[...] 

There was no videos for the interlude when you were changing costumes, to make people wait. You change only 3 times your panties for the entire show.

Oh and if I can say something about the outfits is that I don't know if there was any space left in your carry-on luggage, or if it's because your stylist hold something against you, but this is not possible. 

3 months ago you were KENZO's face, but now it's like we are at Claire's last runway show.

I won't even say something about your choreographer who probably was a fitness instructor in some other life.

[...]

I was so happy to be there but that night I wasn't at Britney's show. I was at my young niece's show, whom wanted to so good that she digs her own grave.I didn't want to do this video because I thought I would get attacked by your fans, it's like talking about the israelo-palestinian conflict at a dinner party, you get killed for doing it.

But I did it because I love you so much that I think that this kind of show doesn't do any justice to your career.

So you know what, you will listen to my advice if you watch this video (and I know you will *wink*), you will find a tour director, a f**king stylist, a f**king choreographer who will make you move your flat stomach that drives me crazy.

It might take 2, 5 or 10 years, I don't even care.

Because we will always be here honey. Maybe you forgot it, but we know who you are.

Its Britney *****."

Oh and @4:00 He jokes about her acting like she is looking for lost keys back and forth of the stage lmao

Archived