My Meet and Greet/Piece Of Me NYC Vlog

GimmeBritney1

Hey guys, so I had the pleasure of meeting Britney last month at her show in NYC. It was such a fantastic show and Britney is so stunning and sweet if you ever get the chance to meet her! I also have a YouTube channel and I like to document my experiences as much as I can so I took my camera along for the ride! They didn't let me film the backstage tour or meet and greet obviously but I recorded my overall day and there are some videos of the show in the video if you wanted to check those out! We were legit in the second row and it was amazing. The show is incredible in person! 

The actual meet and greet was interesting. Britney is very sweet and respectful (in my experience) but you can tell she doesn't really want to be there. Which kind of sucks but it is what it is, she's a person and is entitled to feel how ever she wants. The person before me was denied a hug from her so she may have been a little annoyed at that. She had a very neutral expression on her face when I walked in but I extended my hand for a handshake when I walked in and said "Hi, I'm Anthony" and she shook my hand and said "I'm Britney" and I was so star struck. Then I had about 20 seconds with her and then we took the pic and it was over. She seemed pretty comfortable around me which was cool.

I might make a sit down video expanding on the actual meet and greet itself. If you guys wanna see that, feel free to drop a comment on the video! Please give a thumbs up and subscribe if you have a youtube channel. If you have any negative opinions about me please save it cause I know how y'all can get some times.

M&G - https://www.instagram.com/p/Blo1QlVAwG4/?taken-by=antbroccoli

Vlog - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV3fPC61KKk&t=5s

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived