One good thing about Femme Fataleney

Nickey

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, femmefataledoll said:

and all those candids of them fighting in her car... 

I'm not trying to defend Jason but we know literally nothing about their relations. Unless you're Britney or Jason. We don't know what was the reason for the breakup, so it's really hard to judge we can only say things like... "they seemed happy (or not) together". Let's not judge things we are not sure about, it only can cause arguments. :xfactorlook:

1 hour ago, Nickey said:

I'm not trying to defend Jason but we know literally nothing about their relations. Unless you're Britney or Jason. We don't know what was the reason for the breakup, so it's really hard to judge we can only say things like... "they seemed happy (or not) together". Let's not judge things we are not sure about, it only can cause arguments. :xfactorlook:

you said we can say they seemed happy or unhappy, and they seemed unhappy. that's all we said.

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για britney crying in the carΣχετική εικόνα

She was also showing a lot of skin, with the same kind of unflattering outfits

Britney_Spears_Live_The_Femme_Fatale_Tou

Britney+Spears+performs+O2+arena+London+

pics-image-6-837534266.jpg

And yeah, she was SO not trying to look like a teenager anymore

1d58dcde59d447be86732dec07bf35ec.jpg

And she has NEVER tried to look like an old woman in recent years ever since

britney-spears-psy-ellen.jpg?w=900

britney-spears-debuts-new-shorter-hairdo

britney-spears-street-style-at-a-cvs-in-

jeanthumb.png?fit=300,300

53c04c9d57727_-_cos-01-britney-spears-lu

Britney-and-Jamie-Lynn-Spears-at-Easter-

001-1.jpg

britney-spears-new-lingerie-collection-i

0970437ab06f6c8033642f4f81b89336.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

article-2555209-1B54973B00000578-337_634

I think this duality between being **** and conservative has always been within her and it just depends on her mood.

She's by no means an old woman at age 36.

In Mexico we have a celebrity Maribel Guardia (so called actress / singer), well, she's actually from Costa Rica but has lived here since a million years ago. This is her at 59, she just became a grandmother:

This is Thalia at 46

45 years old Fey:

As someone said on another thread, she never wins. At the beginning, she was too young for being ****, as if people weren't having *** way younger than she was during BOMT era, and now she's suddenly too old when she's not even 40, AND has a body to flaunt.

At some point Britney was so obsessed with trying to look like a grown up woman, between 2012 - 2014.

She suddenly snapped since she was with Charlie and started to look a little bit younger, like, her actual age, like in that Zappos event

britney-spears-visits-the-zapposcom-camp

And after she became single she embraced her age and sexiness even more, and that is wonderful. Wish she embraced her natural mouth and skin tone, but we just can't ask that much.

We need to stop with all this ageism. It's one thing to think that she could wear better costumes on stage and not just underwear, but to say that she is "too old" for that is plain stupid. She's not even 40 in the first place, she's still very young, but even if she wasn't she would still have the right to dress however the hell she wanted to, they're just clothes, don't make such a big deal. Besides, you guys actually criticise her for looking and acting like and older lady most of the times, so I don't understand where these comments come from. I'm not even going to get into the fact that some people are implying that Jason was good because he made her act appropriately because they're just so wrong :disappointed:

I don't see anything wrong with her current outfits - some of them are slightly gross and unflattering, I'll give you that, but her sense of style has always been a bit off tbh.

Stop dictating how she should dress, you're no better than any other tabloid that picks at everything little thing she did/does.

And y'all wonder why she is the way she is. :brityawning:

41 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

We need to stop with all this ageism. It's one thing to think that she could wear better costumes on stage and not just underwear, but to say that she is "too old" for that is plain stupid. She's not even 40 in the first place, she's still very young, but even if she wasn't she would still have the right to dress however the hell she wanted to, they're just clothes, don't make such a big deal. Besides, you guys actually criticise her for looking and acting like and older lady most of the times, so I don't understand where these comments come from. I'm not even going to get into the fact that some people are implying that Jason was good because he made her act appropriately because they're just so wrong :disappointed:

Mrs She's Too Big Now She's Too Thin :sassybrit:

On 8/28/2018 at 4:11 AM, K.B. said:

I really liked the vibe of the Bazaar photoshoot though. She looked very sophisticated for once.

britney-spears-0611-1-xl.jpg

Loved that spread! Face was right. ??

Archived