Now Oprah is using Britney to promote her food....

jennyj

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jean-Philippe said:

1. I don't think this is Oprah's ad though - people are creating a meme using an Oprah + Britney reference

2. What a bizarre way to hold a pizza slice - this is not a freaking perfume bottle :beynah:

It is Oprah's ad... if you look at the post on the Instagram app/website, it says "Paid partnership with @othatsgood" (which is the official account for her new food line)

I agree so awkward... and doesn't even look appetizing tbh LOL

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

It is Oprah's ad... if you look at the post on the Instagram app/website, it says "Paid partnership with @othatsgood" (which is the official account for her new food line)

I agree so awkward... and doesn't even look appetizing tbh LOL

O’s company paid them to advertise the food line but that’s it. The person promoting it creates the post themselves. I work with social media “influencers” who have deals like this all the time. 

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I will take advantage of this thread posting an off topic comment, because it's not really Britney related to start a new one, but in general no one will see it, so, I just stumbled upon this

I'm not even fan of Janet, but I do love ASMR. I need Britney to do ASMR videos / albums  :lessons:

I love this lol!!!

11 hours ago, Jean-Philippe said:

1. I don't think this is Oprah's ad per se though - people are creating a meme using an Oprah ad + Britney song reference

2. What a bizarre way to hold a pizza slice - this is not a freaking perfume bottle :beynah:

Omg right why would she be holding it like that :unreal: introducing Oprah’s TOXIC pizza everyone:watrusayin: lmao I don’t really get it honestly 

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I will take advantage of this thread posting an off topic comment, because it's not really Britney related to start a new one, but in general no one will see it, so, I just stumbled upon this

I'm not even fan of Janet, but I do love ASMR. I need Britney to do ASMR videos / albums  :lessons:

I came 

Archived