Something I've found mysterious since November 18, 2001

none

7 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

idk, it's weird tbh

i've always noticed it but I thought it was just that, I didn't know it was aired live :decisions:

yeah it was on Nov 18th, 2001, I still remember it vividly. the original audio is a bit different and has some live vocals over the track

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I feel like Britney recorded this ONE OCTAVE deeper and they pitched it afterwards in the production.

This is chipmunk level at its finest. Reminds me of her IG singing videos.

I think they did that to Rihanna too. Not as extreme as one octave up but her vocals are definitely shifted up :raven:But that was a thing in early 2010's, listen any pop girls album and they sound like robots singing like chipmunks lmao

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

yeah it was on Nov 18th, 2001, I still remember it vividly. 

Same. I had to leave birthday party sure early to get home in time from to watch.:NYsassy:

This edit always bugged me from "What it's like to be Me". @37 i remember She almost tripped over the background dancer on the live version. You can see him look at her like "oh ****" but the edit cut to the audience or and slow her down when she's grabbing her chest.

6 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Same. I had to leave birthday party sure early to get home in time from to watch.:NYsassy:

This edit always bugged me from "What it's like to be Me". @37 i remember She almost tripped over the background dancer on the live version. You can see him look at her like "oh ****" but the edit cut to the audience or and slow her down when she's grabbing her chest.

yeah i remember that, such an obvious edit :orangu: 

the only good thing i liked from the dvd edit is that you can hear her singing the BTMYH chorus live over the track 

Archived