Something I've found mysterious since November 18, 2001

• Deactivated

Am I the only one who notices some other voice at around 2:59 ? Don't know if it's pre-recorded vocals or someone else speaking and doing a woo faintly, but ever since it first aired I caught it and have no idea what it is

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Something I've found mysterious since November 18, 2016 is around 3:30 It's like there's a chipmunk singing there

I find Anticipating too awful to ever get so far onto it...so yeah, never noticed      

But Anticipating is so good. Like a guilty pleasure way of goodness

• Deactivated
5 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I’ve always wondered about that. After she says “Woooo”, it sounds like her voice talking to the audience. And it doesn’t sound like her back up singers 

EXACTLY, that's what I mean

• Deactivated
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Something I've found mysterious since November 18, 2016 is around 3:30

It's like there's a chipmunk singing there :idkney:

:mcorangu:

• Like 1

Those voices are from her backup dancers, in that portion of the show her dancers go in this like car thing. You can hear Britney say "Drive safe", Britney was standing close to the dacers and that's why you can hear them talk through the microphone.

2 minutes ago, Losio said:

Those voices are from her backup dancers, in that portion of the show her dancers go in this like car thing. You can hear Britney say "Drive safe", Britney was standing close to the dacers and that's why you can hear them talk through the microphone.

exactly... I cant belive this was a mystery for the OP for so long. lmao it was obvious.

• Deactivated
9 hours ago, Losio said:

how though? the dancer isn't even moving his mouth

9 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

exactly... I cant belive this was a mystery for the OP for so long. lmao it was obvious.

so obvious that you got it wrong

• Deactivated
9 hours ago, RobRocks said:

Time travelney :shameless:

No, I believe it's an editing issue. As if the audios were mixed or something :watrusayin:

that is the live aired version :orangu: , you can still hear it on the dvd version but very faint