Two More Years! Britney Spears' 'Glory' Album Turns Two

LikeASlumberParty

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Inuyasha said:

Ugh I still remember this era so much. I was a Freshman in high school, a brand new stan, and always listening to Glory to the point where I'd get scolded by my teachers to put my earphones away cause I wouldn't pay attention. It was my jam, and I'd listen to it taking the bus home with my boyfriend at the time. 2016 was such a great year in my life tbh and the glory era really made it that much better, I miss it so much. Now I get depressed listening to the album or watching any of the performances cause it reminds me of how fast your life can go to ****, if only I could go back just 2 years :mhm:

Omg. I totally understand you!!! Hugs:hugs:

One of her best albums in her career. It's been two amazing years listening to it and many more to come. 2016 was a special year and B9 came in the point of my life when I needed it the most and it definitely changed me for the better. I'll never forget the day I listened to it for the first time, I remember exactly where I was, how I felt and how happy it made me. Thank you Glory :sendinglove:

I'll never forget listening for the first time......I came home from work and listened to it start to finish like, 3 or 4 times. Went to bed and then spent the morning and afternoon doing the same thing. It was so good, it gave me goosebumps...I remember feeling like I had been waiting ten years for that album....I was so dramatic about it but i don't care. It was emotional. 

And don't forget PRIVATE SHOW - a great perfume that is outside the Fantasy umbrella, with a beautiful commercial! 

On 8/26/2018 at 10:19 AM, kasavas said:

One of her 3 best albums, one of her 3 worst eras.

Billboardney is fire though

Couldn’t have said it better. ‘Glory’ is hands down one of the best things she’s done since ‘In The Zone’, but the promotion and videos were just .... meh. Too bad too, there was such potential. 

THAT being said though, thank you Britney for a great album, and THANK YOU for ‘Slumber Party’! That video Is FIRE

Archived