Two More Years! Britney Spears' 'Glory' Album Turns Two

LikeASlumberParty

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, LikeASlumberParty said:

Try to pretend the video doesn’t exist :jj: but the song is very good.

It’s my favourite britney song of all time. The fact that it doesn’t have a music video is atrocious. And I don’t care how many years pass. I will be pressed until the day I croak. It’s the spark that won’t go out :crying1:

7 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

It’s my favourite britney song of all time. The fact that it doesn’t have a music video is atrocious. And I don’t care how many years pass. I will be pressed until the day I croak. It’s the spark that won’t go out :crying1:

In all seriousness the American Dream version of the video isn’t that bad.

I love love this album.. too bad Make Me video fiasco overshadowed it:tifftear:

Make Me is still one of my favorite songs of hers... promo was decently good but with some missed opportunities (saying something about it during carpool karaoke, or during VMA's and Apple Music festival to get it more exposure, or UK interview). But overall I'm very pleased with Glory! Definitely in my Top 3!

And thanks to her commercial I subscribed to Apple Music service and loved it ever since.. Queen of streamings and Queen of changing my life since 1999 :crying1:

Ugh I still remember this era so much. I was a Freshman in high school, a brand new stan, and always listening to Glory to the point where I'd get scolded by my teachers to put my earphones away cause I wouldn't pay attention. It was my jam, and I'd listen to it taking the bus home with my boyfriend at the time. 2016 was such a great year in my life tbh and the glory era really made it that much better, I miss it so much. Now I get depressed listening to the album or watching any of the performances cause it reminds me of how fast your life can go to ****, if only I could go back just 2 years :mhm:

13 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

after 2 years I'm still not sure whether or not the album actually was as good as we all thought it was or did "Basic Jingles" make it seem better than it was by comparison.. :demi:

I was thinking about this too but I think it's good because when you compare it to her older albums it still is good 

Archived