Britney made $15 million for one season of x-factor..

Jimbo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by how she did on the show, I wouldn’t give her more than a million. I love the girl, but she really didn’t add much to the panel. They were paying her that much because she is f**king Britney Spears, and they needed someone that huge to bring the ratings to the show, but Britney wasn’t the best judge. 

15 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

while all of the singing shows are fake as **** anyway, let's be real, Britney is the least qualified person in the industry to judge someone's singing.. imagine getting 15 million for reading a script while being high on meds.. I wish.. :joanne:

more power to her... I would do it too. A quick buck is a smart business decision

22 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She isn’t as in demand so 8 million tbh

She got offered $15 right after her last successful era 

She could get at least 20 million. Xtina wasn't on demand at all (still isn't) and she was on the voice for many years receiving that quantity more or less. And no her voice doesn't beat Britney's sole presence. That's why Britney doubles Xtina's sales on everything, just because she's Britney Spears.

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

She could get at least 20 million. Xtina wasn't on demand at all (still isn't) and she was on the voice for many years receiving that quantity more or less. And no her voice doesn't beat Britney's sole presence. That's why Britney doubles Xtina's sales on everything, just because she's Britney Spears.

She has nothing to offer now and ppl know that. Xtina was a huge part of that show, while many ppl after factor said Britney was a mistake that were involved. 

Britney would possibly get a lot more, for Pepsi as an example,  over xtina but not music shows anymore. 

If you didn’t do well the first time, they aren’t going to give you more money the second time. It’s common sense. 

7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She has nothing to offer now and ppl know that. Xtina was a huge part of that show, while many ppl after factor said Britney was a mistake that were involved. 

Britney would possibly get a lot more, for Pepsi as an example,  over xtina but not music shows anymore. 

If you didn’t do well the first time, they aren’t going to give you more money the second time. It’s common sense. 

X factor was a mistake, we all know that. But I'm sure Britney could get a spot on any of those shows if she wanted to and get well paid just because of her name and legacy.

13 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

X factor was a mistake, we all know that. But I'm sure Britney could get a spot on any of those shows if she wanted to and get well paid just because of her name and legacy.

Her name still has some power but let’s be real it doesn’t carry the same strength it once did. 

Like I said it doesn’t make sense that ppl will pay big bucks for her on tv shows because she didn’t do well. 

It doesn’t make sense 

11 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

blabla xtina bashing.

You know that Xtina does know about singing and has the vocabulary to advise someone what and how to do it, whereas Britney doesn´t. She was no good judge and worse mentor.

It is beyond clever getting someone who does not only have a name in the industry but can give the show some credibility when it comes to vocalcoaching. As some others said those shows are fake and the only way to lessen the impression is to get someone aboard people admire for not just personality. 

In the end Xtina was a clever buy and the price she was paid most likely was so high because the show needed that credibility.

40 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

blabla xtina bashing.

You know that Xtina does know about singing and has the vocabulary to advise someone what and how to do it, whereas Britney doesn´t. She was no good judge and worse mentor.

It is beyond clever getting someone who does not only have a name in the industry but can give the show some credibility when it comes to vocalcoaching. As some others said those shows are fake and the only way to lessen the impression is to get someone aboard people admire for not just personality. 

In the end Xtina was a clever buy and the price she was paid most likely was so high because the show needed that credibility.

You think they care? It's all about rating. Xtina herself shaded the voice recently. They don't really care about the judges' skills or whatever. They just want a name, that's why Britney was hired in 2012 :jackk: And why do you think Katy was paid so much? She's probably the worst singer currently.

17 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

You think they care? It's all about rating. Xtina herself shaded the voice recently. They don't really care about the judges' skills or whatever. They just want a name, that's why Britney was hired in 2012 :jackk: And why do you think Katy was paid so much? She's probably the worst singer currently.

except she isn´t when she doesn´t sing pop :P

Archived