So, why did Chase Benz (the dancer) stopped following Britney on Instagram?

:hahaha:

1 hour ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Yep, it was a photo of them face to face at the billboard music awards and she said sarcastically “nice photo choice” with an annoyed emoji. 

Actually, I researched more and see that he doesn’t even follow jlo anymore (he danced for her for a while too and posts about her) so yeah, it’s probably nothing personal about Britney and more so a jealous spouse. 

i remember that, what a loser, that's not going to last. So f**king sad to be with someone that insecure that writes something like that in his social media account with a lot of people noticing for obvious reasons, so dumb. Wait for the children to be a little older and goodbye :jj:. Go travel the world with Brit or another megastar.

ps: Her insta name is "truemotherhood"?  :hahaha:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

I never understand people who get jealous of a spouse that work in industries like these where there is a lot of body touching etc. Like you went into the marriage knowing his job, if you had a problem with his occupation then you shouldn't have married him.

• Like 7
4 hours ago, Hannah said:

I never understand people who get jealous of a spouse that work in industries like these where there is a lot of body touching etc. Like you went into the marriage knowing his job, if you had a problem with his occupation then you shouldn't have married him.

ia in most cases. but tin this case (with britney's history of being a home wrecker with kfed and Columbus short) i can see why she would have an eye out 

• Like 1

Omg if its because his WIFE is jealous...that’s HYSTERICAL.  He needs to leave her if that’s the case.  What kind of life is it to live with someone who has zero trust in you and calls the shots for you?

He and Brit worked so well together.  They’ve worked together for nearly a decade...and suddenly TOMH isn’t a great performance anymore...

• Like 2

Wow at the receipts that were revealed in this thread about his immature wife. He had it really good with Britney, to be honest.

And if I were Britney with all my multi-millions and millions of dollars....i would have ****** his **** several times during touring and then eventually move on to Sam. I actually think they for real might have ****** since Britney let him have his way around her. She gave him air time in her music videos, made him dance captain, increase his pay-rate, she took him everywhere with him, etc.

You can not have a snack like Chase hanging out with you in every city of the world and not do him. It's impractical. 

And his wife deserves it if she's THAT insecure about him. Britney is way too much of a woman for her and she is FUMING about it  :comingthru:

• Love 1
  • Like 2