My friend is attending the Paris show, feel sorry for him

zone

He become a fan during the Glory era, when he first saw the Slumber Party video, its his favourite Britney song, he still have it on repeat... and he texted me im going to see Britneyyy in Paris, followed with SP lyrics :wontcry: he has no idea its cutted off the show and i didnt say anything :tiffanycries:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, fintan said:

Sis...you have to tell him. I can DM him? What's his insta? He'll be so disappointed...

8 minutes ago, tsss said:

I think it's better to warn him :mhm:

Im sure he is looking forward to hear his fav song out loud in a stadium, but i dont want him to be negative before even go to the show :disappointed: btw he couldnt care less before

you have to tell him if you care about him.

I love Everytime and since I knew it was cut from the tour I was not disappointed during concert time. It's horrible to expect your fav song and then all night "ruined" by that. You need to tell him, you can try something casually like "I've heard she cut some songs, hopefully she will add them again..." "but I've heard she added new songs from Glory yayyy" :ahhh: you know, add some positive :P 

Archived