MTV VMAs 2000 Performance Comes of Age!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/23/2018 at 12:25 AM, Phartcloud said:

I watched this as it happened.  It took a good hour or so to pick my jaw up off the floor.  Phucking phenomenal, and hands down better than 2001 VMA.

I remember rushing home from JV Football practice to watch it, i had my VCR all set recording it. My mom was like, thats not Britney is it????? 

43 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Pretty sure she was naked for Toxic. Isn’t there a part where you see a diamond or two fall off her body? Also, did they reshoot that for the DVD or was it just outtakes from the video?

Yes, she was completely naked, only wearing a small thong. Dying the Making Of The Video the cameras weren’t allowed inside while they were shooting that scene because she was completely naked.

9 minutes ago, Pow!Bam!Zap! said:

I remember rushing home from JV Football practice to watch it, i had my VCR all set recording it. My mom was like, thats not Britney is it????? 

I damn near broke my VCR rewatching it over and over and over...

2 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Yes, she was completely naked, only wearing a small thong. Dying the Making Of The Video the cameras weren’t allowed inside while they were shooting that scene because she was completely naked.

Jospeh Kahn witnessed it up close. .. one of the sexiest imagery I’ve ever seen 

11 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Pretty sure she was naked for Toxic. Isn’t there a part where you see a diamond or two fall off her body? Also, did they reshoot that for the DVD or was it just outtakes from the video?

It looks to me like she is wearing some sort of sheer fabric with the diamonds on the fabric. Just the way her breasts are.

13 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

It looks to me like she is wearing some sort of sheer fabric with the diamonds on the fabric. Just the way her breasts are.

That part always confused me a bit. Like, in the video it looks like she’s naked? But in the DVD specials it does look like a nude illusion suit? 

On 9/6/2018 at 8:52 PM, britney_rocks said:

I think that was just to hype it up. my pervy straight friend took one look at it and knew it wasnt  and then i showed him the karaoke version and he said that was naked. You can tell by the fact that they tried to hide the ends of the suit with either a necklace or where the sleeves and legs ended there was lots of diamonds 

Archived