Britney throwing her water bottle

Jay31

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BlackoutExtreme said:

Good god Britney!!?? What are u f**king doing?? You don’t act like that. You don’t fix your hair before each song ON STAGE and you don’t drink water ON STAGE during a song!! When, truly, did she become so unprofessional and legitimately have zero ***** to give?? 

Lol, I agree about the hair, specially when your hairstyle is so messy, but the water is normal. She's not the only one who drinks water on stage. I don't really see what's so unprofessional about drinking water on stage? Maybe that she was supposed to lipsync the "yeah" at the beginning? :idgi:

5 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Lol, I agree about the hair, specially when your hairstyle is so messy, but the water is normal. She's not the only one who drinks water on stage. I don't really see what's so unprofessional about drinking water on stage? Maybe that she was supposed to lipsync the "yeah" at the beginning? :idgi:

I don’t know. Run backstage, get a drink....make your awesome dancers do an intro dance number while u change outfits get a drink come out and slay the masses. 

lol i love her. and leave it to exhale to label something so innocent "rude." explain to me how that was rude? shes sweating her butt off dancing on stage, needs a sip of water, and then needs to run to hit her mark for the next song so she tosses the water bottle. its not like she was sitting around her house and had the bottle handed to her and then threw it in someones face.

On 8/23/2018 at 8:03 PM, BlackoutExtreme said:

Good god Britney!!?? What are u f**king doing?? You don’t act like that. You don’t fix your hair before each song ON STAGE and you don’t drink water ON STAGE during a song!! When, truly, did she become so unprofessional and legitimately have zero ***** to give?? 

On 8/22/2018 at 7:19 PM, brithilton said:

Britney: *is rude and unprofessional*
Her fans: She is on fire tonight ??

N6ps7SK.gif

Soooooo many people do this tho y'all a overreacting as usual:ririshade2:

4 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

And so would the 1000s of people who left their trash behind after watching the show. :gerlwat:

That’s why I take care of my own mess I leave behind. It makes everyone’s job a bit easier.

Same thing goes for retail. I’m amazed at how people just leave things on the floor, and change their mind and put things on random shelves. Having worked in retail before, I always try to be courteous.

I love how super professional she is on stage.  Anytime there's some sort of slip up, she always reacts and acts really fast to save the show.  She made sure to run to her spot just in time; anytime there's a wardrobe malfunction or a slip up with the choreo, she makes it work somehow.  I love it.  I've seen other stars not know what to do in instances like that or do stupid things, and it really shows her important she takes the stage.

Archived