Spill some tea, what do you skip?

HeavenOnExhale

57 minutes ago, armokid77 said:

BOMT: FTBOMBH / I Will Still Love You / Deep in My Heart / Thinkin Bout You/ Email My Heart / I'll Never Stop Loving You / Autumn Goodbye

OOPS: Stronger / DLMBTLTK / One Kiss From You / Where Are You Know / When Your Eyes Say It / Girl in the Mirror / You Got it All / Heart / Dear Diary

Britney: INAGNYAW / Anticipating / ILR&R / Let Me Be / That's Where You Take Me / When I Found You 

ITZ: I Got That Boom Boom / Showdown / Breathe on Me (NOT SORRY) / Early Mornin / The Hook Up / Shadow / Brave New Girl 

Blackout: Heaven on Earth / Get Naked / Toy Soldier / Perfect Lover / Why Should I Be Sad / Get Back / Everybody

Circus: Shattered Glass / Mmm Papi / Mannequin / My Baby / Rock Me In / Phonography / Quicksand / Rock Boy / Amnesia

FF: Hold It Against Me / How I Roll / Drop Dead / Big Fat bASS / Gasoline / Criminal / Up & Down / He About to Lose Me / Don't Keep Me Waiting

BJ: Perfume / It Should Be Easy / Body Ache / Passenger / Chillin With You / Don't Cry / Hold On Tight / Now that I Found You

Glory: Invitation / Private Show / Clumsy / DYWCO / Hard to Forget Ya / What You Need / If I'm Dancing / Coupure Electrique

:overitkbye:

your taste :ugh:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bomt - from the bottom of my broken heart

oops - don't let me be the last to know, dear diary

britney - overprotected (I hate the original version, the remix >>>), I'm not a girl, boys, anticipating, I love rock n roll

in the zone - brave new girl

blackout - gimme more once danja starts taking over the song at the end, piece of me, heaven on earth, get naked, toy soldier, hot as ice

circus - mmm papi

femme fatale - criminal

britney jean - perfume, body ache

glory - invitation, make me, just luv me, slumber party, if I'm dancing

BOMT: I skip everything except the singles and I Will Be There. 

OIDIA: Dear Diary.

Britney: Bombastic Love.

ITZ: MATM Remix, sometimes MATM altogether, Outrageous, Early Mornin’—(don’t come at me, I’m an insomniac so it’s emotionally triggering lyrically). :crying3:

BO: Radar, Perfect Lover 

Circus: Mmm Papi, My Baby, Radar (a-f**king-gain), and Mannequin (literally cant understand a single word). 

FF: I only listen to the singles, bonus tracks, and Inside Out. 

BJ: I only listen to Don't Cry and Hold On Tight. Sometimes WB when working out. 

Glory: DYWCO, Hard To Forget Ya, PS, What You Need, IID, CE 

I don’t often listen to an album in full these days - mostly Glory, to which I skip Coupure Electrique. No shade, it’s just not usually what I’m in the mood for. 

-Out From Under

-That’s Where You Take Me

-I Wanna Go

I skip those songs a lot when they come on. But the Britney songs I legit don’t like I don’t even keep on my phone.

...Baby One More Time
From "I Will Still Love You" to "Autumn Goodbye" + "Soda Pop"

Oops!... I Did It Again
"(ICGN) Satisfaction", "WUSIWUG", "One Kiss From You", "When Your Eyes Say It", "Dear Diary"

Britney
"Anticipating", "Let Me Be", "Bombastic Love", "That's Where You Take Me", "Before The Goodbye"

In The Zone 
"(IGT) Boom Boom", "Early Mornin'", "Brave New Girl", "MATM Remix" and... "Toxic" :ehidk:

Blackout
"Radar", "Hot As Ice", "Everybody"

Circus
"Out From Under", "My Baby", "Radar", "Rock Me In"

Femme Fatale
"Hold It Against Me", "Big Fat Bass", "Selfish", "Don't Keep Me Waiting"

Britney Jean
"It Should Be Easy", "Tik Tik Boom", "Chillin' With You", "Now That I Found You", "Perfume Remix"

Glory
"Invitation", "Private Show", "Clumsy", "Hard To Forget Ya", "Coupure Electrique"

Archived