Spill some tea, what do you skip?

HeavenOnExhale

So I saw this on another thread and I thought it was a good idea to move that here. Lets spill what we skip on each album :truthtea:

Baby One More Time... - I skip Deep In My Heart :awkblink:

Oops I Did It Again - I skip One Kiss From You, Heart :icant:

Britney - I skip Boys, Bombastic Love, Thats Where You Take Me :queenflopga:

In The Zone - I skip I Got That Boom Boom,  Showdown (sometimes) :orangu:

Blackout - I skip Ooh Ooh Baby, Perfect Lover :pieceofwhat:

Circus - I skip Shattered Class, Mmm Papi :walkoff:

Femme Fatale - I skip Seal It With A Kiss, Drop Dead Beautiful, Gasoline :groovin:

Bernie Johannah - I skip It Should Be Easy, Body Ache, Chillin With U, Don't Cry :riha:

Glory - I skip Private Show, Better :lollistare:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOMT -- Sometimes (not sorry)
Oops -- Sometimes I skip DLMBTLTK, I always skip Lucky (again, not sorry), and... Dear Diary. :idkney:
Britney -- Sometimes I skip NAGNYAW, sometimes I skip Anticipating, and sometimes I skip That's Where You Take Me.
ITZ -- MATM, sometimes I opt for Shadow only instead of Everytime, too.
Blackout -- Radar :demi:, HAI.
Circus -- Everything from Mmm Papi to the end, minus Mannequin and Lace and Leather.
FF -- How I Roll, Seal It With A Kiss, Big Fat Bass, Trip To Your Heart, Criminal.
BJ -- The album in general, minus Alien (I like it, idgaf) and Don't Cry.
Glory -- Private Show, Just Luv Me, Just Like Me, Hard Not To Skip Ya.

BOMT- Crazy (not a fan of the original), Soda Pop (just BAD), E-Mail My Heart.

OIDIA- Oops (just over it), Can’t Make You Love Me (I like the first 5 seconds though), Dear Diary.

BRITNEY- Cinderella, Let Me Be, That’s Where You Take Me, What It’s Like To Be Me (all just to childish for my liking)

ITZ- none :clap1:

BLACKOUT- Toy Soldier (never liked it tbh), Ooh Ooh Baby (meh), Perfect Lover (it’s a little bland to me)

CIRCUS- Mmm Papi (just a little ridiculous...), Lace and Leather (sounds like a Blackout reject), My Baby (I smell your breath, it makes me cry.................)

FEMME FATALE- Hold It Againsf Me (my least fave Brit lead single behind Work *****), I Wanna Go (it’s overrated), Seal It With a Kiss (Not a fan), Drop Dead Beautiful (that Sabi verse tho... so bad), Big Fat Bass (screw the day Will.i.am and Britney met),Gasoline (issa flop), Criminal (issa flop x2)

BRITNEY JEAN- all of it :juggingu:

GLORY- Hard 2 Forget Ya (issa flop), What U Need (I LOATHE IT OMG), If I’m Dancing (I really don’t like the chorus), Coupre Electrique (a bit basic). 

BOMT- BOMT and Crazy, ik I'm a flop don't @me, the rest is great:demi:                 

OIDIA- My least fav knee album (sorry not sorry), I can only stand the singles:hideous:                            
Britney- Flawless album with Flawless era and flawless everything, I was about to say that I don't skip anything but as I'm typing this I realized that I always skip INAGNYAW:pieceofwhat:
ITZ- Alot of it actually, I only listen to the singles and BOM&TOMH, the rest is kinda boring imo 

Blackout- Radar or Heaven on Earth. They're not bad, I just listen to Circus Radar and I feel like Heaven on Earth interrupts the flow of the album
Circus- Although I don't stan this album I actually listen to alot of it, I only skip my baby:schoolingtime:
FF- I don't skip anything, I live for EDMney and Trashy Vocalney (except Boiled ****, that was a bad version of FF), even BFB is boppable:bop:

BJ- I skip most of it except the singles, Alien, Don't Cry, and Hold on Tight 

Glory- Nothing. it's literally perfection, her best album imo:badgirl:

My list is too long to even write lol. But here goes. 

1. Baby one more time: Soda Pop, I will be there, I Still Love You, Thinking About You, Email My Heart. 

2. Oops: One Kiss From You, Where Are You Now, Can't Make You Love Me, When Your Eyes Say It

3. Britney: pretty much everything EXCEPT for Slave, Overprotected, I'm Not a Girl, Cinderella, I Love Rock N Roll

4. In the Zone: Showdown, Early Morning, the Hook Up, Shadow, 

5. Blackout: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! 

6. Circus: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! 

7. Femme Fatale: Gasoline 

8. Britney Jean: pretty much everything except Perfume and Tik Tik Boom 

9. Glory: pretty much everything except for Slumber Party and Liar 

Baby - The Beat Goes On, Thinkin' About You

Oops - When Your Eyes Say It

Britney - Slave, Lonely, Boys, Cinderella, What It's Like to Be Me, I Love Rock 'n' Roll

ITZ - Toxic, I Got That, Brave New Girl

Blackout - Toy Soldier, Freakshow, Radar, Get Back

Circus - Mmm Papi, My Baby, Radar

Femme Fatale - Drop Dead, Hold It Against Me, Inside Out, Big Fat Bass, Gasoline, Up 'n' Down, He About to Lose Me, Don't Keep Me Listening to this Trash

Glory - Just Luv Me, Clumsy, Hard to Forget Ya, Coupure

I know this list has a lot of Brit-Jesus blasphemy but quite frankly y'all entitled gays can suck my toe.. :demi: I also feel like I forgot about something *cough* but if that's the case, is that something even worth anyone's time? :demi:

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

My list is too long to even write lol. But here goes. 

1. Baby one more time: Soda Pop, I will be there, I Still Love You, Thinking About You, Email My Heart. 

2. Oops: One Kiss From You, Where Are You Now, Can't Make You Love Me, When Your Eyes Say It

3. Britney: pretty much everything EXCEPT for Slave, Overprotected, I'm Not a Girl, Cinderella, I Love Rock N Roll

4. In the Zone: Showdown, Early Morning, the Hook Up, Shadow, 

5. Blackout: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! 

6. Circus: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! 

7. Femme Fatale: Gasoline 

8. Britney Jean: pretty much everything except Perfume and Tik Tik Boom 

9. Glory: pretty much everything except for Slumber Party and Liar 

Showdown?  :hideous::disbelief::beynah::joanne:

"…Baby One More Time" — I skip "Soda Pop" (I essentially have since I was little, but I stopped as I grew up because I appreciated her vocals), "The Beat Goes On"

"Oops!…I Did It Again" — "When Your Eyes Say It,"  sometimes "Don't Go Knockin' On My Door"

"Britney" — "I"m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman," "Boys" (even though the album version >>>>  co-ed remix)  "I Love Rock 'n' Roll"

"In The Zone" — "Brave New Girl," and sometimes  "Early Mornin,'" and "Everytime"

"Blackout" — "Radar" (idc idc idc automatic skip), "Piece of Me," "Heaven On Earth," "Why Should I Be Sad"

"Circus" — "Radar"!!!! and probably "If U Seek Amy"

"Femme Fatale" — "How I Roll" (omg). And sometimes "Seal It with a Kiss", "Trouble for Me" and "Up n' Down"

"Britney Jean" — "Body Ache" and sometimes "Don't Cry," I think. Haven't listened to it in full in a while… actually that goes for a lot of these albums lol.

"Glory" — "Clumsy," "Do You Wanna Come Over?" and "Coupure Électrique." Sometimes "Private Show" and "What You Need" if for some reason I don't register that the vocals are>>>>.

:britdrown:

Also, wth is wrong with y'all that so many folks skip "Better"????

All the non-singles on Circus :lostney: (Except for unusual you)

BJ (her worst album followed by Circus imo) I mean myah marie and will.i.am together on the same album? You gotta be kidding me... 

FF - mixed feelings, the whole album is soooo dated now but not classic britney type of dated, more like *****?! dated :joanne: still like HIAM and Inside Out though

Glory - Liar; Just Like Me; the French song; Do you wanna come over is so annoying too; private show... :hideous:

OIDIA - Pop perfection, except for Dear Diary  :demi:

BOMT - Pop perfection - e-mail my heart is   lit and y’all will deal :heresthetea:

BRITNEY - Boys album version is meh, but overall pop perfection.-  :raven: Anticipating is my jam :akii:

BLACKOUT - pop perfection. Kinda hate radar sometimes like this song is so bad but it made it to Balckout so it must be good so let’s not skip it today  :airpls: 

ITZ. Pop perfection, including BNG. :schoolingtime: R E S P E C T

BOMT: FTBOMBH / I Will Still Love You / Deep in My Heart / Thinkin Bout You/ Email My Heart / I'll Never Stop Loving You / Autumn Goodbye

OOPS: Stronger / DLMBTLTK / One Kiss From You / Where Are You Know / When Your Eyes Say It / Girl in the Mirror / You Got it All / Heart / Dear Diary

Britney: INAGNYAW / Anticipating / ILR&R / Let Me Be / That's Where You Take Me / When I Found You 

ITZ: I Got That Boom Boom / Showdown / Breathe on Me (NOT SORRY) / Early Mornin / The Hook Up / Shadow / Brave New Girl 

Blackout: Heaven on Earth / Get Naked / Toy Soldier / Perfect Lover / Why Should I Be Sad / Get Back / Everybody

Circus: Shattered Glass / Mmm Papi / Mannequin / My Baby / Rock Me In / Phonography / Quicksand / Rock Boy / Amnesia

FF: Hold It Against Me / How I Roll / Drop Dead / Big Fat bASS / Gasoline / Criminal / Up & Down / He About to Lose Me / Don't Keep Me Waiting

BJ: Perfume / It Should Be Easy / Body Ache / Passenger / Chillin With You / Don't Cry / Hold On Tight / Now that I Found You

Glory: Invitation / Private Show / Clumsy / DYWCO / Hard to Forget Ya / What You Need / If I'm Dancing / Coupure Electrique

:overitkbye:

Bomt: soda pop, email my heart, that song with the xfactor guy,

Oops- dear diary 

Britney- boys, I'm not a girl not yet a women 

Itz - none

Blackout- all except bti (srry not srry)

Circus- I skip all except the singles 

Femme- everything except hiam and inside out

Bj- all except work ***** and passenger

Glory- I love glory so none!

I feel like like just got my fan card revoked but I dont like the majority of her music that sounds robotic

Archived